Hoseok's Broken Arm

Hoseok's Focus

Warning: Physical Contacts (Punching), Body/Weight Shaming.

Third Person's Point of View

The boys were all playing their phones. Some of them were chatting with one another, some of them were eating. They were waiting for the Run BTS shoot to start. Today's topic involved running so they wore extra comfortable clothing. The ones who were really serious about winning the game were probably the younger members and Hoseok. Well, Hoseok was the type of person who likes to try something new and always try to participate in every activity.

"Imma beat you Hobi hyung."

"Let's see Kookie, you know I'm competitive too."

"Guys, let's go." said the Staff. That was sadly their last conversation before going to the set, to shoot the episode.

-

"Okay, guys so welcome back to Run BTS ! Now ARMY, you see that obstacle right there ? We need to get through that obstacle safely so that we can continue and play the next game. I don't know what the next game is though but I hope it'll be fun since what I heard it involves running ! Get ready Yoongi-ah, don't even try to escape." said Jin as he opened the show and explained what they will be doing continued by the members' chuckles.

Minutes had passed and they all had successfully passed the obstacle. It was time to take a break since all of them were practically tired.

"Yah, Hobi hyung ! I'm sure you can't run as fast as me. You gained weight ! Look, it's barely an oversized shirt anymore !" said Jeongguk as he laughed and pointed at Hoseok, the rest of the Maknae line laughed as well.

Hoseok felt a little taken back by Jeongguk's comment. He actually felt that he had gained weight. He felt that Jeongguk was telling the truth (which was not true) but he just shrugged the thought off and took that as a joke. Really.

"Yah ! Respect your hyung, he didn't gain weight, besides if he did, what's the problem with that. We been knew we all gain weight. That's offensive guys. Apologize to Hoseok now. The three of you." said Namjoon as he shot the Maknaes a glare.

"Yahh Namjoon, don't be so harsh on them. It's just a joke. We laugh at jokes so it's necessary. Right guys ?" Hoseok slapped Namjoon's arm lightly as he giggled. He didn't want to put pressure at the Maknaes and wanted to lighten up the atmosphere.

"It was just a joke Namjoon hyung !"

"Yeah !"

"We didn't mean to make it offensive, we were just teasing Hobi hyung. Even Hobi hyung is chill."

The Maknae line gave Namjoon their own response before grinning. Namjoon wasted no time and left them alone, Jimin and Taehyung following after.

"Let's go guys ! In 5 !" said the Staff signaled Hoseok and Jeongguk to leave the room.

"Yo, Hobi hyung, but seriously though, really, you gained weight. Geez hyung, slow down." said Jeongguk as he left Hoseok in the room.

Well, let's see. If I really gained weight, I still can run faster than you.

-

"Okay you all are gonna run a 50 meter long along this red line. The team who reaches the finish line first, wins. Now we decided to go with Hyung vs Maknae line. Now, for the older members, don't say that it's not fair just because they are younger. You too are young as well ! Oh my god.." said the Staff that made the boys laughed pretty hard except for Hoseok. What Jeongguk said was still lingering in his mind rent free.