Yoongi's Asthma Attack

Yoongi's Focus

Omniscient

The boys are currently practicing for their upcoming comeback. Their goal is to make more fans and grow bigger internationally. Their albums has 8 songs. One of them has a solo and the other one is a group song. All songs are mainly produced by Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok. Hoseok, Jimin and Jungkook figured out some choreographies that will fit the song well. They are aiming for a massive, hard, killing choreographies as they wanted people to feel the wow when they perform it. Taehyung and Jin are just goofing around, ready to shook everybody with their visuals for the upcoming comeback and they choreographed a cute and silly version of the song. Take spring day as an example.

The boys are currently in the dance practice room. They haven't started the practice yet. They just arrived but the three Js are already choreographing the song. Mainly Hoseok, Jimin and Jungkook.

"Guys check this out. Hit it Hobi hyung."

Hoseok started dancing really hard and intense to the song. He is sweating and panting really hard afterwards. Everyone cheered for him and applauded.

"Nice moves there Hobi hyung." said Jimin as he passed a water bottle to him.

"Well, dance captain- my job is to choreograph." said Hoseok while he pant and Jimin laughed.

As they were talking around for quite a bit, it was the time for the real practice. Their choreographer entered the room and greeted them and as expected, they greeted him back.

"Good morning guys. I heard your song from Bang PD-nim yesterday and I really like the chorus. Okay so, three Js, any ideas ?"

"Hoseok show them what you got." said Namjoon as he wanted him to show their choreographer what the three Js had came up with.

"Oh. No. Jungkook, Jimin your turn now. I've shown you guys, I want to check your moves." said Hobi has he looked at them, smiling.

"Well if you say so hyung."

They started to dance as intense and hard as Hoseok. It was incredible. Little did they know that Yoongi was feeling anxious about this choreography.

"Oh my gosh." said the choreographer as the rest of them laughed.

"I'm sorry there's no revision about this choreography. It's good. Not gonna lie. This is a masterpiece. Just go hard at the end since we should and it with a wow to the audience. Like DNA's 'lalala' part."

"Yes, thank you for the compliment. Wow you guys did a great job. Jjang !" said Taehyung as he did an aegyo to the three Js. They all laughed and started to prepare for the first official practice that will be lead by Hoseok.

Without the rest noticing, Yoongi made his way to their choreographer and shared his concerns.

"Excuse me, may I tell you some things that might be a concern towards me ?"

"Yes Yoongi, go on."

"Yes, uhm, so I have asthma. I'm sorry if I'm just telling it to you now. I know I should've told you since our debut but my thoughts are always filled with 'oh I can do this' even though it gave me some asthma attacks afterwards without you guys noticing. After I saw this song's choreography, I felt like I can't do it. It's too intense. Like Fake Love, DNA, Fire, ON, Dionysus, BST being combined. I'm sorry I'm not exaggerating but this is actually my true thoughts so please make a solution for this and think about it." said Yoongi as he hoped for a major change of the choreography.

"Haha, Yoongi, usually it's the Maknae line who plays jokes with me but now you started to play around too. I like it but no."

"But- I'm being honest. I-I, I need you to change it-"