OT7 x Jungkook: You tore your ACL, Kook ! (Req)

Jungkook's Focus

ACL: A torn anterior cruciate ligament in the knee. Anterior Cruciate Ligament is a tissue that connects the thighbone to the shinbone, at the knee.

Omniscient

"Aight, break is over, everyone come here !" said their Choreographer. All the boys gathered around with their Manager and the creative team staff.

"Okay so we think it'll be cool if you guys do the Fake Love dance break on the stage that goes up or rise." said one of the staffs.

"I'm sorry but what ?" asked Namjoon. Yes, they did this with Idol but it was too risky to do that again. All of them looked anxious, except for Jungkook. Man, is he bold or is he bold ?

"C'mon guys, you've done this before. You did it with Idol. Idol was intense and hard while Fake Love is smooth and, well, not so intense. I'm sure you can do it." said their Manager.

They are surely lucky that we will cooperate what the company says, Yoongi thought.

"Okay, we'll try." said Namjoon while the others nod.

"Good, now let's go back to dance practice. From the top. Now, go !"

-

"Seriously though, I know Fake Love is not as intense as Idol but it has more turning and tossing and others shit." said Yoongi.

"Ya ! Don't swear !" yelled Jin from the kitchen, preparing a midnight snack.

Yes, they just went out from the shower. They arrived at the dorm at 11:32 PM from dance practice since they practiced for 3 extra hours to get it right.

"Sorry hyung.. It's just that, do they even care if it's risky ? They only want money."

"Yoongi stop. It's gonna be okay."

"What's going on ?" said Hoseok as he brought Yeontan with him. He laid Yeontan down and sat at the couch, beside Yoongi.

"Oh nothing, Yoongi is just being a scaredy-cat."

"I heard that hyung."

"You should've."

"Whatever."

Hoseok chuckled. They argue on a different level.

"Jin hyung ! Where's the snack ?!" asked Namjoon, entering the living room, in an excited tone. Jimin came with him as well.

"Here." said Jin as he served them popcorns. I mean, who doesn't love popcorns.

"TAEHYUNG, JUNGKOOK, GET YOUR ASS IN HERE !" yelled Jin as he called the two maknaes. They were the ones who suggested popcorns as their midnight snack but yet they are not there, munching on them popcorns.

The two maknaes went to the living room and each of them took a bowl full of popcorn.

"I want the salted one. Is anybody willing to switch with the caramel one ?" asked Jungkook as he pouted, glancing at the other's bowl full of popcorn.

"Here." said Jimin as he swap his bowl with Jungkook's.

"Thanks."

"Oh guys, tomorrow, we will be going to the award show stadium to rehearse. Well, yeah, usually we rehearse at the day of the event but since we're using the stage that rises up, Manager-nim suggested us to practice it more often so we get the feel when we're dancing on stage. It's been a while and some of us are probably forgot the feeling." said Namjoon as he obviously glanced at Hoseok. He remembered when Hoseok almost ripped Taehyung's shirt apart since the poor guy was so scared of the heights.