Jin: Snapped ?

Jin's Focus

Omniscient

"Fuck me.."

"Language hyung." Namjoon warned Jin.

Jin was honestly anxious for this Run BTS episode. He had never been this anxious when it comes to filming a Run BTS episode.

He doesn't have that serious case of anxiety. He's just nervous that's all.
Jin had always hated sports or any activity that is related to it. He is good at Badminton though but that is it. Nothing else.

This episode's sport was gymnastics.
It's literally 6 AM in the morning and he's here, contemplating whether to join or not.

Yes, he didn't want to make ARMYs sad because of his loss presence but he just can't. He wanted to escape so bad.

"What's wrong ?" Namjoon asked. Jin can only sigh in reply.

"You know I suck at gymnastics, right ?"

"Yeah ?"

"What do you mean 'yeah' ? It's obvious that I'm going to break a bone." The younger can only chuckle in response.

"I suck at Gymnastics too hyung. Yoongi hyung as well."

"I know but like, you guys are fine about it. Aren't you guys worried or something ?"

"Why should I be worried ? I mean, there's probably gonna be someone who's professional enough to guide us and help us. Plus, the staff are definitely not gonna force us to do such complicated moves such as a back flip or so." Jin looked at Namjoon with a frown.

"Hey, hyung, don't worry. Just take it easy and let's just go with the flow. Don't really think about it." Jin smiled at Namjoon and chuckled afterwards.

"You're a leader for a reason."

"Of course." Namjoon smiled as he revealed his dimples.

-

"Jin hyung, why are you sweating so much ?"

It's been only an hour and Jin was back to his anxious self again.

"Oh, me ? Sweating ? Where ?" Jin asked them with a slight smile as Yoongi gave him a straight face.

"Cut the crap, hyung. You're literally sweating."

"Wait- yeah ! You are really sweating !"

"Hoseok I am not-"

"Jin hyung, just tell them." Jin sighed as Namjoon said that to him.

"Tell what ?" Yoongi was confused, Hoseok as well.

"Let's go to the living room and discuss this. Hobi, please call the Maknaes."

"Okay."

"Namjoon, you don't have to-"

"I have to, hyung. We're a family, everyone deserves to know. Now, let's go."

The reason why he refused was not because he was anxious about it, it was because he was embarrassed. Not about the part where he suck at gymnastics but the part where he felt like he was acting like a kid all this morning. He was clearly the oldest. He felt like he wasn't. He also felt that he wasn't mature enough to deal with his own problem but instead, he dragged his members into this.

"Why'd you call us hyung ?" asked Jimin as he swallowed his banana and threw the peel in the trash can.

"The four of you are subtly good at gymnastics right ?" Namjoon pointed at Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook.