Note to Self

Izzy's POV

"So we're doing this? We're actually making a schedule to just sit in Angie and Bianca'a dressing room whenever we can so this girl won't be alone?" Brooks asks.

"It's not a random girl! That's my sister." Angie says, her eyes are determined. 

"I agree. She's already been through so much today that she doesn't need to be left alone." I add.

"I'm in." Bianca says, every so often looking through their dressing room doorway at the girl asleep on the couch.

"Me too." Caitlyn agrees.

Beth, Angie S, Brooks, Christopher, and Michael are quick to agree as well.

"Okay, luckily, me and Bianca don't have very big roles, so we'll be able to take the reins most of the time, because Olive already knows us." Angie tells us.

"I'll hang with her during Zazz and The Ladie's Improving, because I know you two try and work on vocals and stretch right before Love Thy Neighbor." I offer.

"Okay, during Changing Lives, Tonight Belongs to You, and It's Time to Dance, we're all on stage at the same time. What are we going to do?" Bianca says.

"Well, I'm not needed until right before Just Breathe, so I'll be with her until then." I say.

"That's a lot, thanks Izzy." Angie offers me a grateful look. 

"I'll stay with her until the end of Tonight Belongs to You." Beth decides.

"The entire cast is on for It's Time to Dance, what are we going to do?" Caitlin wonders aloud. 

"Well, once we apologize to Emma, we have a quick change, so we can wake her up and leave her backstage." Bianca says.

"That'll work. Break!" Angie hurries into her dressing room.

In my dressing room, I change into my first costume and watch Angie and Bianca hurry to the wings.

"Hey Olive." I say as I enter the room.

"Hey Izzy." Olive probably just woke up. "Angie told me what's happening."

"Well it looks like we get to hang out until I have to go onstage."

"Then who'll be with me. I'm kind of scared to be alone right now." She's on the couch hugging her knees to her chest.

"I think Beth or Brooks will come and sit with you until they have to go back onstage, and then Caitlin will probably sit with you a little while after that. But there's a bit of a break in between. Bianca or Angie will be there. Someone should be with you. So don't worry."

She gives me a small smile. "Did my parents really die?" She asks quietly after a while.

"I think so. That's what that lawyer said. But I get to become an emergency foster parent for you until further notice."

"Thank you for doing that. I miss my parents. I haven't had time to cry yet today. It's all happened so fast." And just like that she starts crying. I turn the dial on the wall so I can hear the show, and quickly sit beside her to comfort her.

We just sit like that for a while. Beth comes in, and Olive stops crying and looks at her.

"Is this that Beth lady? Why is she so sparkly?" It's now that I realize that even though she's been acting a lot older, Olive is so young and is probably traumatized.

"This is Beth, that's her costume. I have to go on stage. I'll see you later Olive." I feel really guilty for leaving so suddenly.

Olive's POV