Here's Your Next Dilemma

Olive's POV

I'm stressed. 

And hungry. But that's not the point. But I'm really hungry. I don't deserve food. I'll be fine.

Today is Angie's high school graduation. And my audition for Spelling Bee. Cat insisted I audition for Olive, which coincidentally has my name, and was the part Cat played when she did Spelling Bee. And Izzy learned the entirety of Spelling Bee, just to help me.

So you know, no pressure.

I was sitting in a auditorium watching Angie accept her diploma. She smiled widely in our direction, which contained me, two women who I assume are her moms she's told me about, who I think is her dad, four other ladies, and then three ladies who I'm pretty sure are her sisters. Along with that is Janelle, and Janelle's mom.

Caleb is there too, he's class valedictorian. 

"And now a word from our school's founders, for the first graduating class." The headmaster said into a microphone.

All the ladies I just mentions, Angie's moms, the other four, and her sisters, stood up, one holding a computer, and went to the center of the stage.

"Hi everyone!" The sister with red hair said. "My name is Mallory Maedke, and I am one of the founders of Broadway Academy. Truthfully, Broadway Academy was not just founded by one person, it took a community. And a lot of them wanted to be here today, but couldn't make it, so we have them on this video message platform called Zoom, we've never heard of it until a couple days ago, so let's see how it works!" 

A blonde haired woman took the microphone. "Hi! I'm Abby Mueller, and I'm another founder. So if you'll direct your attention to the screen please, you'll meet out other founders!"

A screen lowered, and a bunch of faces were projected onto it.

"So these are all the people who helped bring Broadway Academy afloat, even if they just chipped in a few dollars. It took a community to create this school, and we will be forever grateful to all of these people." Abby continued. Everybody on Zoom waved, and then disappeared. 

After the graduation, we went out for ice cream.

"So Olive, these are my parents. My moms Andrea and Sam, and my dad, Sam's husband Matt." Angie hugged all three of them.

"I'm very proud of you Songbird." Andrea said.

"Us too honey." Matt kissed her hair.

"And these are my aunts Abby, Brittany, Anna, and Adrianna." She hugged them as well.

"Good job Star." Abby said.

Anna smiled. "My little Popcorn."

"The lil troublemaker's all grown up." Brittany joked.

"I love you Angie." Adrianna gave her a hug. "But I actually have to go, I have some work things."

"It's okay Aunt Adrianna. Go." Angie laughed. "And these are my older sisters Mallory, Courtney, and Nicole."

After a little while, Angie had an armful of assorted flowers, a bunch of selfies, and some cards. "Bye everyone! I'll see you after my vacation!" Oh yeah, and she was taking a vacation with some friends of hers. Bianca and Caleb were the ones I knew, but I didn't know Kathy, Sara, Isabelle, Marco (who Caleb told me was his boyfriend), and Olivia. 

Isabelle had light hair, pulled back in a tight bun, and hazel colored eyes. She had a shirt on that said something about American Ballet Theatre, and glided as she walked.

Kathy wasn't here, but Sara was a petite Chinese girl with space buns in her hair. I didn't get a good look at Marco, because he was helping load the car with Caleb, but Olivia had pastel rainbow hair and green eyes. Angie gave the flowers to Janelle, and took her suitcase out of their car.