Dance With You

Olive's POV

Angie and Janelle wanted to take me out to lunch today. I'd been orphaned for a week. 

"Hey baby sis." Angie asked, looking at me from the front seat of Janelle's car. "After lunch do you want to come see our house? We're all moved in."

"Okay." I said quietly.

"It's surprising. It's all renovated and everything, and it only took a week. It's nice and clean and everything. I think you're going to like it."

"We even have a bedroom for you and everything Olive. It's yellow, your favorite color." Angie looked so happy. I faked a smile.

"Yay. Thank you."

Does she want me to live with her when she can adopt me? I wanna live with Izzy.

Once we got a cafe, they got us a table outside. 

"Oh hey, it's the New World Stages. Where Heathers was." Angie commented.

I watched a wall for a little while, until I saw two girls outside of it. One of them gets down on one knee. The other is shocked. And there's a woman watching them. She gasped when the girl gets down in one knee. The other girl seems to say yes, and starts crying. The girl who was on one knee puts a ring on the girls finger, and they hug. 

"Angie?" I ask.

"Yes Olive?"

"I think I just saw two girls get engaged."

"Angie guess what!" One of the girls comes running towards us. "This is such a coincidence I can't believe you're here right now but guess what! Red proposed!"

"Cat I can't believe it!" Angie stands up to hug the girl, Cat. "Olive this is Cat, I think you just watched her get engaged. 

The other girl comes toward us. "Elle just watched the whole thing Cat."

The woman runs to Cat. "My daughter engaged!"

"Hi Elle." Janelle says.

"I'm so happy for you both." Angie says to Cat and the other girl.

"I can't believe you used The Prom to propose Red." Cat says to the other girl, Red.

Angie turns pink. "I can't believe I forgot to tell you. I'm in the Prom now."

Red stands there wide eyed for a good thirty seconds.

Cat smiles. "That's amazing Angie, congratulations."

"Oh hey, as an engagement present do you want to come for a backstage tour tomorrow?" Angie offers.

Red seems to die and come back to life.

"Let's talk about it over dinner tonight. We can invite all of our friends! Ryder, Val, you know, everyone! I bet Comet can come to! She's been so busy lately." Cat replies.

They make plans. And then the woman, Elle, and Cat and Red leave. 

I don't think we even had lunch, because instead they took me back to the theatre where Izzy and Caiting offered to take me shopping and then for lunch.

Okay then.