Author's Note: Bargain

I've been in a demon mood lately. (Thanks "Demon Slayer" and "Blue Exorcist" and "Devil is a Part-Timer" and "Black Butler" and "Hazbin Hotel" and "Kingdom of the Wicked" and about a million other things.) So, here's another demon story for you - and this time, it's a full book! There are only 10 chapters, but they're pretty long in comparison to the ones from my last book.

Without further ado, here's the teaser for "Bargain":

Levi Ackerman is about to die. Yet, he still hasn't fulfilled the promise he made to his commander all those years ago. He still hasn't killed Zeke Jaeger.

Desperate, Levi calls out for anyone and anything to save him, unwilling to die before he can carry out Erwin Smith's final order. Impossibly, the one who answers his plea is a creature straight out of legend - and not the good kind. Wicked, powerful, and sinfully beautiful, the demon Wrath shows up to offer him a deal: she will heal his body, and in exchange, he must marry her. Left with no other options, Levi accepts her proposition, reluctantly signing away his heart for all eternity. Yet, as their entwined destinies unfold, both Levi and Wrath find themselves getting a lot more than they bargained for.

As for how the lovely Reader-chan fits into this tale...well...you'll have to wait and see. ;)

This book contains plot points from the manga that have not yet appeared in the anime. However, I have taken certain liberties, so you'll never know what is a spoiler and what is my own imagination (mwahaha). Regardless, if you do not want any spoilers for chapters 112 through 137, please don't read it now, and come back in a few months. :)

https://www.wattpad.com/story/260339990-bargain-levi-x-reader