Vacation (Jealous Levi x Reader)

After the war ended, you and your comrades finally got the chance to take a well-deserved and long-overdue vacation. Thus, you would be spending the weekend at Paradis' brand-new, five-star beach resort – completely free of charge, thanks to a royal letter from Queen Historia. The stay was all-inclusive, so you wouldn't have to worry about money at all, or even lift a finger. It was the very definition of relaxing.

You and your comrades arrived at the resort just after lunch, stopped by your rooms to change into swimsuits, and then headed to the beach. You yourself were looking forward to an afternoon of lounging in a chair, enjoying the sun's warmth, reading your book, completely unbothered by anything. Just you, your literary-induced hallucinations, and the sea.

To top things off, as soon as you reclined in your chair, a pair of relatively attractive, shirtless men appeared to adjust your umbrella as you liked before fanning you with absurdly large leaves. Ah, yes, this was the life. Your body practically melted into the chair as you kicked back, slid on your sunglasses, and started to read.

You were so relaxed that you were even able to ignore the shenanigans of your comrades – who were being just as rowdy as ever. But that didn't concern you. Someone else would take care of it. Levi, or Erwin, or someone...

You managed to achieve a solid hour of reading before the sound of Eren's sudden screaming intruded upon your perfect afternoon.

"What on earth happened?" you cried out, jumping up from your chair and rushing to meet Armin and Mikasa as they helped Eren back to shore.

"It feels like something stung me," Eren hissed when they set him down on the sand.

You quickly looked him over and located a few red lines on his leg. By now, you had learned enough about the ocean's inhabitants that you were pretty sure you knew what had caused the injury. "Looks like a jellyfish," you murmured. "Armin, go get me a bucket of warm water – not seawater."

"Is there anything we can do, miss?" one of the attendants asked awkwardly from behind you.

"No," you replied flatly, your attention focused on Eren. "I can fix this up pretty quick. Just make sure no one takes my chair."

Aside from being a section commander during the war, you were also a pretty good field nurse. Out of habit, before coming to the beach, you had researched anything that might cause you harm and learned the appropriate first aid. Thus, you were confident in your ability to treat a mild sting like this one.

"Hey, Eren," Jean drawled with a smirk as he strolled over to where the two of you sat in the sand, "I could pee on it for you –"

"You absolutely will not!" you barked, shooting him a look that had him cowering in his swim trunks. "Aside from being a myth, that's just gross. Now, begone, before I sting you with a jellyfish."

Shocked into habit by your terrifying expression and commanding tone, Jean snapped to a crisp salute. "Yes, ma'am!"

------------------------------------------

Levi didn't see how this "vacation" would be different from any other day. He would still be stuck babysitting the brats, or Hanji, when all he really wanted to do was spend time with (f/n). However, things kept getting in the way.

After changing into swim trunks, he made his way to the beach, only to be floored when he saw (f/n) arrive in nothing but a bikini. She was...damn, she was stunning. Of course, he had seen bits and pieces during training: her arms, her legs – even her abs, once or twice. But seeing it all together was...wow.

By the time he worked up the courage to say something to her, she was already gone, reclining in one of the beach chairs underneath a giant umbrella. Seconds later, two shirtless men showed up to fan her with oversized leaves. Levi watched as (f/n) gave them a grateful smile before pulling out a book.