Chapter one - Taxi Slut

Y/N's POV:
I was fast asleep in the back seat of a taxi. The driver going dangerously fast. We made a sharp turn and then a stop, I woke up by the sudden stop, sitting up immediately, and was wide awake. Angel got out first and opened the back door, I climbed out and went next to him. Angel slammed my door shut, he then leaned over his door as the driver spoke to him, "thanks for the fun time hot stuff~" he said, his high pitch voice giving me shivers as Angel played with his hair.

"Yeah yeah listen..." angel said, standing up straight and shut the door, he then started to whisper, I couldn't hear what he was saying.

Angels POV:
"Keep the discrete you hear me?" I whispered so my little sister Y/N wouldn't hear, I put my upper half of my body inside the car through the open window, "I can't let it get out, I'm offering my services to randos on the street." I said, bringing my arms in the car as well, I then rested my two hands on the window, "it was a quick cash crack." I said, clicking my four fingers and pointed at him.

The driver laughs with quite a spit, "whatever you say Slut! Haha" The driver said, I looked back to see if Y/N heard the word, thankfully she didn't, I then started to play along with the driver. I turned around and did a dramatic pose of putting my hand to my head and my other hand on my cheek, "ouch ooh, such an insult." I said turning around back to the driver as I put my hand on my chest and another on my hip, the driver jumped, I climbed through the window again, the drivers fluffy dumbass ears going down. "Let me know when you come up with something creative to call me. You sack up early package horseshit!" I shouted, using 3 of my arms to point at him, and the last one to go over the car and point at him closely. The driver obviously pulled his ugly ass face away.
I then grabbed his tie and pulled him closer to me "tell the misses I said hi." I finally said and kissed him on the lips, "snookems." I said and took my upper half body out the car, family standing up straight, the driver looked away "baka." He groaned and drove away at a fast speed. I turned around to face Y/N to see she was distracted by the store in front of us, she was reading the signs, 'thank god she didn't hear me.' I sighed as I turned my head a little and saw a vending machine that had drugs.

I quickly went to it and looked through the options, I found the drugs with my name on it and clicked the button. I bent down and opened the small door which in front of it fell down my bag on drugs, I grabbed it and stood back up. I was about to open it until some dumbass stole it out my hands.

"Yoink!" The dumbass said, "HEY!" I shouted, lifting my arm up like an old woman would have if her bag got stolen. He ran away shouting "up yours drag show!" And then a loud yelp came from him as a boulder smashed him to the ground, killing him. I gasped as I looked down at the floor. "Oh my god!" I bent down to the floor.

The dumbass's hand was twitching under the boulder, I quickly grabbed the drugs bag to see it ripped at the bottom, meaning the drugs was gone, I took it up to my hight so I can see it better "my drugs..." I whimpered, I threw the bag on the floor "DAMN IT!" I shouted. I then looked up at the sky to see a massive airship with crappy decorations on them. It had guns and it was shooting at everything, it passed.

I looked back at Y/N trying to figure out how to say... 'dib shit?' I asked myself in the head, 'DIB SHIT!' I remembered it was a bad word and blocked Y/N's view from it "hey Y/N let's not look at that." I said grabbing her shoulders and turning her around.