Chapter Eleven - Talk

•No Ones POV:•
"You want to help wiiith?" Charlie caries her with, as Alastor piped up behind Vagatha and Charlie, "this ridiculous thing your trying to do! This hotel, I want to help you run it." Alastor pointed to himself.

Y/N held onto Angles hands to contain her balance, a wide smile plastered on her face and a tint of blush showed whenever Alastor blushed or looked over at her.

"Uuuh, why?" Charlie asked, still very confused.

"Hahaha, why does anyone do anything? Share, absolute boredom! I lacked inspiration for decades my work became Montaigne fucking focus." Alastor pushes Vaggie out the way as Angel covered my ears.

"LANGUAGE!" Angel shouted and sat me down.

"Aimless! I have come to crave a new form of if entertainment! Tahahaha!" Alastor laughed making you blush.

"Does getting into a fist fight with a reporter count as entertainment?" Charlie shrugged.

Alastor laughed, "it's the purest kind my dear, reality! True passion! After all the world is a stage and the stage is a world of entertainment." Alastor smirked evilly.

"That does make sense." You said, going into thought, which made Alastor smile with your.. sort of agreement.

"So does this mean tat you think it's possible to rehabilitate a demon?" Charlie asked, Alastor laughed.

"Hahah, of course not! That's wacky nonsense. Redemption, OH! The non-existent humanity. No no no, I don't think there's anything left that could save such loathsome sinners, the chance given was the life they lived before the punishment is this! There is no undoing what is done." Alastor said loud and clear.

"So then, why do you want to help me if you don't believe in my cause." Charlie asked.

"Consider it an investment, an ongoing entertainment for myself! I want to watch the scum of the world struggle to climb up the hill of betterment, only to repeatedly trip and tumble down to the fiery pit of failure." Alastor smirked.

"Riiight..." Charlie said, a bit uncomfortable.

"Yes indeedy I see big things coming our way-" Alastors voice disappeared into a mumble when he walked away. Dragging Charlie along side him.