Chapter two - Snake Airship

Y/N's POV:
Angel Dust pulled me away from the signs as I looked up at the sky, "what that?" I asked pointing at the air ship which shooting thingy which looked like glowing worms.

Angel sighed, "no wonder your dad favourite child, you don't know shit and I'm happy about that." Angel groaned but smiled and hugged me as I hugged him back.

WARNING: Y/N isn't going to be in the next few chapters until Chapter five. Just saying, if you want to skip, go ahead, if you want to read go ahead. Don't blame me if you won't get what's happening next if you skip.

No ones POV:
Closing in on Sir Pentious, he was laughing like a maniac; to which he was. of joy and happiness. As some of his little egg minions watched him laugh of joy placing his skinny hand under his chin. He calmed down at looked down seeing some of his minions looking outside.

"Those are the cowardly sssinners dare not hinder under my territory ~" Pentious hissed with job as he played around with the two levers in front of him. He then took his hands away and connected his fingers looking to the side "a wise decision-" he smirked "the power of my machines are un-matched!" Pentious slammed the two of the levers forward.

His shadow against the wall seemed as if it was speaking for him, "no other demon can compare to the likes of I!" He shouted, his grin showing of his yellow obvious teeth as he fisted his hand, he turns around hearing one of his minions speak.

"Gee, that was pretty swell, boooss." The minion said in an animation. Pentious smiled from the compliment feeling accomplished and proud of himself. The one next to him them spoke, "yeah!" The minion jumped in the air.
One then came out behind the controls him scaring Pentious as Pentious moved his hands away from the levers "you really showed them what for. I liked when you shot them with your raygun-" the one behind the controls spork softly only to annoy Pentious and got slapped to the other side of the airship. The minion that complemented Pentious first walked off and went to another minion, "I wish he would shoot me with his raygun." He sounded sad as the other minion patted his head.

Pentious looked away disgusted, his mind quickly went back into the main game, his snake wings opening wide "at this rate! I will seized control of the entire website of the the pentagram by days end!" Pentious played with some controls of the airship and he grabbed the levers and pulled them back, "and nothing, not a single beast in this infernal of suffering will be able to take back this empire-" he grabbed one of his minions with his tail and stared at them as he spoke, "from my control constrictive grasp!" Pentious squeezed the minion as the minions eyes went side to side.

One of the minions cheered with a bottom with a cap on, flicking the cap off causing the cap to hit Pentious's face, Pentious slammed the minion away, as he through the one on his tail to the other side. One of the minions cheering again falling on his face while screaming "oh boy!"

"Hell will be mine and everybody will know the name of Sir Pe-" "EDWARD!!" A female voice was heard. Pentious looked around.

"Pardon, who said that?!" Pentious looked around frustrated. Pentious put his face in two of his minions, "what did you just say to me you fried up chicken fetuses? Ssss SPEAK UP?!" Pentious asked.

The minion on the left spoke up, "that wasn't us Mr. Bossman..." the minion pointed out. Pentious looked away.

A strange sizzling sound came, but it was very faint. A crash happened as everyone looked at weird ball that bounced around the airship, Pentious and the minions watched it until it finally stopped.

Pentious looked closer to see it wasn't a ball, but a bomb which had a black skull on it, and the word bomb ringed in Pentious's head as he realised what was about to happen.