Chapter sixteen - 3am full moon

•Y/N's POV:•
I was sound asleep, it was currently 3am right now on a full moon and I could hear so much destruction going on from outside. Making me wake up.

I groaned and sat up slowly, holding my head. I felt something wet against my cheek.

I wipe my cheek to find out it was a tear. I got up and walked to the mirror. I sighed. I must've had a bad dream. I stood up straight and went outside my hotel room. I hugged myself as I walked through the hall's.

My breathing quieter than ever. As I walked down the stairs I heard creaking. I stopped immediately. I looked around, but there was nothing. So I carried on walking.

I got to the bottom floor and put my hand in front of me. I closed my eyes and began to sing a lullaby.

I felt a presence near me. My eyes glowed F/C as I turned around and saw Alastor. I blushed, remembering I was still in my PJ's. Which was just a vest and some black shorts. "A-Alastor what are you doing here?" I asked.

"I should be asking the same to you my dear. It is 3 am to be in fact. You should be sleeping!" His radio voice beamed through my ears making me shiver.

"I can't sleep, and with the noise outside, I doubt I'd ever will tonight." I said turning away from him pointing at the window as you can see shadows of destruction, even if it was quite from a distance.

Alastor came next to me, "well, how did you know I was here. I was quite." Alastor said.

"I-" I cut myself off 'should I tell him.' I shook my head.

"Let's just day I have good hearing." I smiled, he smiled even more.

He then groaned and grabbed his face as his horns grew bigger and his hands get skinnier and bigger.

"I'd recommend you lock yourself In your room for the rest of the night dear Y/N." Alastor said.

I nodded quickly and ran up the stairs and locked myself in my room. I sighed as I heard EVEN more destruction but in the house.

What can I do in the mean time...

A couple hours has past and it all went quite.

I then felt my throat dry up and I felt like I couldn't breath, I got up, unlocked my door and ran through the halls into the kitchen, I grabbed a glass of water and pored myself a glass. I drank it while within a matter of 2 sips.

I put the glass down as if I had finished a shot. and gasped for air. I was then pinned against the counter. I yelped and turned around, seeing Alastor but he was... deformed.

His eyes all black and wide. "Alastor?" My voice shook. It was more of a whisper.

He cane closer to my face, his mouth opened wider to eat my whole face. "Alastor!" I shouted, I grabbed his jaw line and kissed his nose. He paused. I quickly grabbed food and more water and took the chance to run away to my room.

I locked myself in yet again. But I think I'll like myself in a little longer than a few hours...