Chapter four - 666

No ones POV:
666 news going all over hell. Let's see what they're saying today.

"Good afternoon, I'm Katie Killjoy." Katie said putting her hand on her chest to present herself. "And I'm Tom Trench." Tom said through his gas mask hitting the table. "Chaos at a pentagram city today is the turf war is raging on the west side. Between notable kingpins serpentis and self-proclaimed spunky powerhouse Cherri Bomb." Tom said showing a picture of Pentious and Cherri Bomb.

"That's right Tom, after the recent extermination many areas are now up for drags!" Katie said a wide smile of her face as she put her hands in the air and put her hands into fists. Trying to make it look like she was grabbing the air.

"Demons all over hell are already duking it out to gain new territory." Katie said as a screen came up of Pentious and Cherri Bomb fighting, Cherri Bomb throwing Pentious's minions at him and Cherri bomb even split some in half with her bare hands and putting a bomb inside the eggshell, and threw it at Pentious, as Pentious stood there in shock.

"Those two seem to really be gulling at it" Tom replied.

Katie pulled out a cup from under her table and took out a tooth and nail from it, putting the tooth and nail in between her fingers "looks like they're fighting tooth and nail for that hot spot." Katie then through the nail and tooth in her mouth and began to happily eat them.

A screen of Cherri bomb throwing an egg minion at Pentious showed up next to Tom as he spoke "I sure would like to nail her Hotspot hoo hoo" Tom said in a flirtatious way, as Katie swallowed the nail and tooth. A face of disgust and rage was visibly seen through her smile.

"Heehee you are a lipdick jackass Tom... or should I say" Katie then grabbed her hot coffee and pored it on Tom's inner waist "no dick." Katie smiled pleased with her work as Tom yelped and held his balls, laying on the wide desk.

And then a picture of Charlie; princess of hell. Showed up next to Kaitie, "coming up next we have an exclusive interview with the daughter of hells own head honcho who's here to discuss her brand new passion project." Katie smiles, as Toms whimpers kept coming through her speech.
"All that I'm bored after break!" Katie said her anger coming through as she broke her coffee cup with one hand, she then turned to Tom who was crying and said "suck it up you little bi-" and the brake was on.

At the behind the scenes...

Charlie and Vagatha watched the TV in the corner go on brake, Vagatha turned away and began to fix up Charlie's tie, she sighed and pulled her hands away, "okay, you remember what to say?" Vagatha asked, concerned, Charlie took a big breath and closed her eyes. Remembering everything she's gonna do, she then gave off a wide smile and leaned in towards Vagatha "yes, let's do this." Charlie said.
Vagatha put her left hand on Charlie's shouted and Vagatha used her right hand to point to her eye, "just look at me and I'll mouth it to you." Vagatha said, worried that Charlie might forget her words, "Come oonn" Charlie groaned looking at the ceiling, "vaggie I know what to say." Charlie said walking away, "I just feel the need to iiiii-I don't know, make things sound more exciting." Charlie said leaning on a table which held a plate of donuts, Charlie grabbed one and threw it in the floor, Charlie then had an idea and make a weird face and she stood up straight but still leaning on the table and looked at Vagatha. Charlie then slithered to Vagatha "what if I sing?" Charlie seemed excited, "sing a song about it?" Vagatha Said, as Vagatha smiled "you knew I was gonna say that." Charlie booped her girlfriend. "Because I know you." Vagatha then grabbed Charlie's shoulders as Charlie's smile turned into a frown just like Vagatha's. "But please don't sing this is serious." Vagatha begged letting Charlie go as Charlie walked off again. "Well you knnooww, I'm expressing myself in my goals through song Charlie smiled and stood on a table, two demons on the side minding their business. "But life isn't a musical hun." Vagatha frowned, and walked up to Charlie, as Charlie jumped off the table "fine, but I have these other idea's of what to say, the highlighted bits are the best parts." Charlie smiled even more and gave Vagatha a paper as Charlie jumped. Vagatha looked at it "uh, it's all highlighted." Vagatha said, and then she looked closer "is this a drawing?" Vagatha asked, "YES!" Charlie smiled as she hugged her girlfriends shoulder, she then pointed at the drawing "that's the happy see." Charlie removed her hand and made her happy face and put her hand on her chin, "everyone smiling and happy in heaven." Charlie's eyes sparkled as Vagatha disapproved, "I don't think it's that simple. Just pleease follow the talking points we went over." Vagatha then grabbed Charlie's shoulder and made their noses touch "and do not sing!" Vagatha begged for the last time.

Charlie frowned "okay fiine." Charlie said bored and walked away as she heard the bell, "I'll just have to result to to my impeccable improv skills." Charlie said saluting and walked off towards where Katie killjoy was, Vagatha looking concerned and worried of what might come.