Chapter Fourteen - interrupt

•No ones POV:•
"Hahaha this is going to be very entertaining." Vaggie moves away from Alastor, as Alastor has a flame in his hand.

(As again only lyrics)

Alastor:
You have a dream
You wish to tell
And it's just laughable
But hey kid
What the hell

Cus' your one of a kind
A charming demon belle
Now!
Let's give these burning fools a place to dwell
Take it boys

Haha
*whoah
Inside of every demon
Is a lost cause
Hah!
But we'll dress 'em up for now
With just a smile
(With a smile)
And we'll chlorinate this cesspool
With some old redemption flair!
And show these simpletons some
Proper class and style!
(Class and style)
Oh!
Here below the ground!
I'm sure your plan is sound

They'll spend a little time
Down at this Hazbin Ho-

An explosion from outside interrupted Alastors song, as the door which was behind him blew off, hitting Niffty and dragging her away.

You all looked through the now broken wall to see who had caused such destruction to this hotel.

Pentious popping out his blimp "HA! Well well well, look who it is harbouring the strymon freak! We meet yet again Alastor." Pentious said with a wide smirk.

"Do I know you?" Alastor asked, tilting his head to the side. You just stood next to him, watching intensely.

Pentious got a bit angry "OH! Yes you do!" Pentious went inside his blimp and into the control station.
"And this time I have the element of surprise! HAHAHAAA! I'm so evil!" Pentious laughed. As a machine dropped down from the blimp and winter at the group. And was about to kill you all.

Alastor snapped his fingers and a massive hole showed up, tentacle like things came out the hole. One covered your eyes and ears do you wouldn't hear or see as the rest took hold of Pentious's blimp, moving it around. Screaming and more screaming from the pain of Pentious and the egg minions.

To you, it was peaceful and quite. As you imagined going to a kingdom full of F/C flowers for the mean time while you wait for your eyes and ear to be uncovered.

Your eyes and ears were uncovered, a smile plastered on your face as your saw Alastor smile wider than ever and everyone els was shocked. "What did I miss?" You asked.