Chapter six - Live Feed

•No ones POV:•
"Breaking news" was heard, interrupting the two fighting. Katie smirked evilly as she pushed Charlie off the table with hitting her face.

"We are receiving word that a new player has entered the ongoing turf war. Let's go to the live feed." Katie smiled, looking away from the cameras to make it as if she was watching the video. And the live feed and piped next to her in real life. The camera zoomed in on the footage.

It was Angel Dust crunching some of the egg minions, as Y/N was seen hiding behind some rubble old rocks from destroyed buildings as Angel threw a bomb towards Pentious.

"Oh shit..." Charlie swore as she watched the live clip form the side where the main cameras can't see.

"Oh shit indeed." Katie smiled next to Charlie dumbfounded face. Katie snapped her head back to normal and looked at the cameras.

"It looks like the one who just joined the battle is non other than-" Katie fakes a gasp. "Porn star actor Angel Dust, and his sweet little sister Y/N."

Katie looked over at Charlie, "what a juicy coincidence, you must feel really stupid right now." Katie slouched, her hand shaking out of both anger and excitement.

Katie and Tom laughed and did a jazz band saying in sync "Ratings!"

Charlie's face whitened as she tries to use her body to block to live footage. Little did she know that this was edited, and not on the green screen. "Don't look at this!" Charlie shouted.

"Well it sure looks like your little project is dead on arrival." Katie smirked. She stood up as her shadow seemingly made Charlie more scared since she was now... taller.

In Charlie's eyes, Katie's figure had seemed to turn fully black due to the display of lights, her eyes the only thing glowing which was a soft red colour.

"Tell us, how does it feel to be such a total failure?!" Katie asked, right you in Charlie's face.

Katie stood up, she laughed so hard she had to turn around and grab onto her chair to remain her balance. The whole crowd laughing along aside her.

"Yeah well... how does it feel that I got your pen huh? Bitch!" Charlie said grabbing Katie's pen, out of anger of course. But the whole crowd including Kate had shut their puny little mouths and looked over her with shock. Katie however. Didn't handle this so nicely.

Charlie laughed nervously, and dropped the pen back in the table "oops.." Charlie hid her hands behind her back. Maybe because she called Katie a bitch, maybe because Charlie put her 'gay' hands on Katie's pen, maybe the way that Charlie said the sentence to Katie. Whatever it was, Katie did not like it at all! Tom even ran away.

Katie stood up, her four extra arms revealing themselves behind Katie's back as she screamed with fury.