Chapter Twelve - Story Power

•Y/N's POV:•
"Ahh- soo what's the deal with smiles over there?" Angel asked. Pointing the direction Alastor and Charlie had went.

"Wait, you've never heard of him before?" Vaggie seemed shocked, "you've been here longer than me." Vaggie put her hands on her chest as me and Angel shrugged.

"The radio demon, one of the most powerful beings hell has ever seen." Vaggie said.

Angel slouched, "eh, not big on politics." Angle shrugged.

Vaggie sighed and got up in mine and Angles face, "Decades ago, Alastor manifested in hell, seemingly overnight he began to topple overlords who had been dominate for centuries. That kind of raw power had never been harnest by a mortal soul before. Then he broadcast his carnage all throughout hell, just so everyone could witness his ability. Sinners started calling him, "the radio demon" as lazy as that is... many have speculated what unimaginable force enabled him to rival our worlds most ancient and destructive evils. But one things for sure, he's an unpredictable source of danger a wicked spirit of mystery and a violent monster of chaos the likes of which we can't rust getting involved with unless we want to end up erased." Vaggie told. Being all 'scary' and that.

"Ya done?" Angel asked, "ha, he looks like a strawberry pimp." Angel said. I tapped his shoulder and he looked over at me. I shook my head. He just groaned.

"Well I don't trust him." Vaggie crossed her arms.

"Well to be quite fair, do you trust any man, any men, heh men?" Angel asked, I groaned.

Vaggie got up and went to Charlie.

She started talking to Charlie... 'privately'

"You shouldn't ask personal questions like that Angel." I said to my brother, minding my own business. He looked over at me. "What? Am I not allowed to ask questions?" Angel asked.

"Not personal ones, you could've at least ask nicely." I said. "Y/N, we're in hell. It's hard." Angel replied. I stood up and so did Angel, holding onto me.

Until I bug blow happened and there was a green light.

When that was down me and Angel walked to the bar stand and sat down.

After a minute or two Alastor came up to Angel, "and what can you do my effeminate fellow?" Alastor asked.

Angel covered my ears and said something.

•No Ones POV:•
"I can suck ye dick." Angel smiled. Making sure Y/N didn't hear. You could just hear the crack in Alastors fragment mind.

"Ha! No." Alastor said. Swiftly moving around. "Heh your loss." Angel removed his hands.

"And you my dear?" Alastor turned to you.

"I can't exactly do much since I'm not experienced hehe, sorry." You said, unsure.

"Hm, we'll see what we can do." Alastor smiled. Making you blush.

He walked off and popes out his microphone, "Hm, well this just won't do, I suppose I can cash in a few favours to liven things up." Alastor clicked his fingers and the fire place and seemed to have been lit.

A small figure dropped, Alastor picked the demon up, as an eyes suddenly popped. All the coal dust had popped off once she did a small jump.

You're eyes widened as You walked forwards to hold her. Alastor happily giving her to you. "This little darling, is Niffty." Alastor introduced.

"Hi I'm Niffty, it's nice to meet you. It's been a while since I've made new friends heh." Niffty hugged you as you hugged her back.

She looked around, "why are you all women." She asked, she jumped off You. "Are there any men here?!" Niffty asked picking Charlie up. You giggled as you knew that Angel was yet a man, but to Niffty looked like a woman.

"I'm sorry that's rude- oooh, man this place is filthy. It really needs a ladies touch, which is weird because your all ladies, no offence- OH MY GOSH! This is awful, nope, nope, nope..." she was, really fast and energetic. As she started to clean the place already.