Chapter Ten - Alastor

•Y/N's POV:•
Vaggie carried me to the door and Angel kicked them door open. We all walked inside and Vaggie went over to the sofa, placing me down and got out a medical kit and started to work on my leg.

I groaned at the stinging pain as Vaggie sighed. "It'll be fine, just don't touch it." Vaggie said softly as she wrapped my leg with a bandage, I could feel Angel watching closely as he pulled out some pop stick.

"It's probably a good idea to get some actual food in this place, you know to feed all the wayward souls you got in here hahaha..." Angel tried to cheer Vaggie and Charlie up.

I watched as Angel walked away from the upset Charlie, it was for the best in my opinion. Charlie can do with some space right now. I then looked to see Charlie walking out.

After a minute or two I heard the door open and close. I remained still, knowing it was Charlie who just came back in. Until knocks were heard. They were faint due to the distance I was in but still hear-able.

"Hey Vaggie?" Charlie called out and poked her face from the corner. Vaggie put her fingers on her head to try and ease a headache.

"Whaaat?" She asked. "The radio demon is at the door." Charlie said, me and Angel sat next to each other sharing the same confused face.

"What!" Vaggie shouted. "Uh who?" Angle asked.

"What should I do?!" Charlie freaked, "o- well don't let him in." Vaggie said. Charlie looked towards the door and went towards it.

Vaggie stood up as soon as we heard a radio like voice. I tried to stand but failed due to my leg, Angel got up and helped me. We walked to the corner of the wall to see who and WHAT was happening.

"Stop, right there." Vaggie said then said something I couldn't understand. "I know your game and I'm not gonna let you hurt anyone here you pompous cheesy talk show shit!" Vaggie threatened, as her spear remained close to the red demon's neck.

"Language in front of my sister!" Angel shouted. As I was confused. Vaggie just growled.

"Teehehe, if I wanted to hurt anyone here, I would've done so already." The red demon, if I remembered correctly now, his name was Alastor glitched the place out with making a 'creepy' face. "Cool!" I said.

The glitching stopped as Alastor looks at me, his eyes remaining on my E/C ones. I used the wall to help me walk over to him.

"You look awesome, so elegant and charming." I smiled, Alastor looked shocked.

He shook his head "now I'm here because I want to help." Alastor said.

"How kind." I smiled. Angel grabbed my shoulder and glared at Alastor.

"Say what now.." Charlie asked.

"Help! Haha, hellooo, is this thing on? Testing testing." He tapped his, microphone as the mic replied with. "Well I heard you loud and clear."

"Uumm..." Charlie uuummmed