Chapter Seventeen - MY DOOR!

•No Ones POV:•
It has been 2 days since the full moon. Massive improvements had happened around the Hotel although Y/N never left her room.
She just laid there and sleep all day.

She didn't even let Angel see her, nor Vaggie nor Charlie. Husk was able to get in but Y/N never told him anything. Honestly, everyone was worried without a doubt.

Until

A knock was heard on Y/N's door, "Y/N dear, may I enter?" Alastors voice was clear through the door.

"No." Y/N said bluntly.

"Well I'm coming in anyway!" Alastor said, Y/N's door then crashed down. Y/N jumped up and looked at him as if he was crazy.

"Why did you do that?!" You asked, "do what?" He asked back.

Your eyes twitched as you groaned and laid back down. Facing away from him.

"What's wrong my dear Y/N." Alastor asked.

"You nearly killed me Alastor." Y/N said. "I did warn you to lock yourself in your room." Alastor replied.

"Well I needed water." Y/N answered. "You should've ran back before I got to you." Alastor said. Suddenly Alastor bent down and kissed your cheek. Your cheeks grew red.

You hummed and turned your head to face him. He moved a piece of hair behind your ear so he can see your face.

"Your beautiful my dear Y/N, your never fully dressed without a smile though." Alastor said. You smiled softly and took hold of his hand and pulled him next to you. Cuddling up to him.

"Oh! I'm not much of a hugger but, I don't mind hugging you my dear." Alastor hugged you tighter than you were hugging him. You giggled a bit and and closed your eyes.