Chapter 5

Nezha and Ao Bing were sleeping together peacefully in the forest while laying down. The sun was rising and soon Nezha woke up and looked around, ' Huh? Where am I? And why is my bed moving up and down?' Nezha thought while she was half awake. Soon, she felt someone pull her close and then she heard someone sigh. Nezha eyes widened as she looked at the person's clothes and recognized them immediately. ' I'm sleeping on Ao Bing!' Nezha thought while staying still. Nezha tried to get up without waking Ao Bing up, but her plan didn't work. " Oh, Good morning Nezha." Ao Bing said smiling at her. " Hey, Ao Bing. Wait, where's your robe?" Nezha asked him. " You're wearing it. I gave it to you to keep you warm since it got a bit cold." Ao Bing said.

" Oh, I didn't notice. Thanks. Welp, we should be heading back to our homes." Nezha said standing up. " You're right. But before I leave, I want to give you this..." Ao Bing said getting closer to Nezha. " Give me wha-.." Ao Bing cut Nezha off by kissing her. He put his hands on her waist while Nezha wrapped her arms around his neck. Once the two pulled away, they put their foreheads together and smiled at each other. " Now that I think about it, your horns are really cool Ao Bing. And sometimes cute." Nezha said randomly. Ao Bing blushed and looked away, " Y-You don't really mean that." He said. " Yes, I do. It suits you. I don't know why you hide them, but when we're together, I want you to show them to me." Nezha said and then she kissed his forehead. Ao Bing blushed even more, " A-Alright. If you want me to show you when we're together than I'll do it." He said.

The two said their goodbyes to each other and finally headed home. When Nezha got home, all of the villagers looked at her terrified or angered as usual but she ignored them and headed to her house. Once she started walking up the stairs, people looked at her confused. " She-...She didn't prank us this time!" " Or chase us!" " Something fishy is going on here." The villagers said. Meanwhile with Nezha and her parents, Nezha's parents were worried sick about her and soon they heard Taiyi say that Nezha was home. " Nezha!" " Nezha where have you been?!" Her father and mother questioned her. " I was just hanging out in the forest outside of the village." Nezha said casually. Her parents and Taiyi looked at her confused, " That's it? No, pranks or complaints about the villagers?" Her father questioned her. " Nope, none at all. I'll be going to my room now." Nezha said walking to her room.

" I...I don't know what to say. This isn't like Nezha at all. I'm not saying that this is a bad thing, but i'm kind of worried." Her father said. Lady Yin thought about it and then she smiled, " Let me talk to her. Maybe I can find out why she's acting different." She said. Nezha's mother walked to Nezha's room and saw Nezha laying down while sighing. " Nezha? I was wanting to talk to you." Lady Yin said. " Why? What for?" Nezha questioned her. " I just want to have a girl talk with you. Me and your father noticed your behavior and I was thinking that maybe it's....a boy?" Nezha's eyes widened and she got up and turned around. " What are you talking about? There's no boy! Boys are gross!" Nezha said. " Are you sure?" Her mom questioned her. " Yes mom. I just had a good day today because I was by myself in the forest. It's peaceful there." Nezha said.

Her mom understood and left. Nezha sighed and laid down while thinking about Ao Bing some more. Meanwhile with Ao Bing, he had just returned home and his Father and Master welcomed him back. Ao Bing lied about different assignments he did because he didn't want to tell his Father or Master about Nezha. When Ao Bing went away, he sighed sadly because he didn't like lying to his father. But Ao Bing had the need to feel like he had to keep Nezha a secret. Ao Bing knew that if his father found out he would scold him about being with a girl and almost having sexual intercourse with her. Ao Bing's master told him not to have children yet until he free's the dragons from their underwater purgatory, but when Ao Bing was with Nezha and was kissing her, he felt like he wanted to mate with her right then and there.

Nezha noticed that Ao Bing wanted to have sex with her because he was a little aggressive and he growled a bit. She also wanted to do it with him too, but she didn't want to get pregnant and have her child suffer like how she did. Soon, night came and the two went to sleep thinking about each other.

To be continued....