Chapter 7

Smut warning

When Nezha was running, she thought about Ao Bing and stopped once she was in the forest. ' I wish Ao Bing was here. He's the only person that's ever made me feel calm and loved.' Nezha thought as she sat down. Meanwhile, with Ao Bing, he was currently talking to his father and master about his " missions" and once they finished, his father dismissed him. Ao Bing left his home again and went somewhere to calm down his little " friend".

" I hate doing this. But, being around Nezha gets me so hyped up and I really want to mate with her." Ao Bing said while stroking his manhood. Ao Bing moaned as he masturbated and he started saying Nezha's name. " Ahh, Nezha.~ I wish that you would do this to me so I wouldn't have to do it myself. I want to claim you and make love to you until we're both satisfied with each other." Ao Bing said as he moved faster. Little did he know, Nezha could hear everything he said because he was in the same forest she was in! Nezha's eyes widened when she saw Ao Bing masturbated and she blushed when she heard him talk about how he wanted to have sex with her.

Nezha took a deep breath and decided to give Ao Bing what he wanted. Nezha decided to show herself, and Ao Bing stopped and stared at her with a shocked expression. " N-Nezha! I-I had no idea that you were here!" Ao Bing said, and he was about to cover his manhood until Nezha stopped him. " N-Nezha, what are you.." " I want to give you what you want," Nezha said cutting him off. Ao Bing was about to protest but was silenced by his own moans when Nezha started stroking his manhood. " N-Nezha, yo-your hands are so soft!" Nezha got an idea and stopped stroking Ao Bing and decided to put his tip in her mouth.

Ao Bing's eyes widened at this and he grabbed a hand full of her hair and swung his head back as she bobbed her head up and Nezha. " Oh, God! Ne-Nezha! More!" Ao Bing cried. Nezha did as he said and soon, he came in her mouth. Nezha swallowed his cum and Ao Bing kissed her. " Did it taste bad?" He asked her. " No. It was just an odd salty taste." Nezha said shrugging. " Oh, okay. Are you sure that you truly want to do this with me?" Ao Bing asked her while taking his clothes off. " Yeah. I....I want to show you how much I love you, Ao Bing." Nezha said taking her clothes off as well.

Ao Bing smiled and laid her down in the soft grass. " I want to show you how much I love you too, Nezha. I'm glad that you're allowing me to be your first time." Ao Bing said and then he kissed Nezha. Nezha wrapped her arms around Ao Bing and she moaned when his knee rubbed against her private area. " A-Ao Bing. I want to be touched down there." Nezha said while blushing. Ao Bing nodded and he kissed her again and went to her neck, collarbone, chest, stomach, and was soon at her private area. Ao Bing was inexperienced at these kinds of things for it was his first time seeing a female's body nude.

He touched Nezha's clit and she jerked a bit. Ao Bing decided to lick and suck that place since Nezha did the same with him. Nezha moaned and the two held each other's hands as he ate her out. " Nezha, how does it feel?" Ao Bing asked while kissing and nibbling on her inner thighs. " I-It feels incredible. A-Ahh! Ao Bing! Yes!" Nezha cried as Ao Bing licked her insides. Ao Bing loved it when Nezha cried out or moaned. Soon, Nezha was about to come until Ao Bing stopped and lined himself up with her. ' Master said that when I mate with a female, I have to put my penis inside of her vagina. But where is it? This is confusing.' Ao Bing thought as he rubbed himself against her.

" A-Ao Bing, why aren't you putting it in?" Nezha asked him. Ao Bing looked away embarrassed. " I-I don't know where I should put it." He said. Nezha laughed a bit and she pointed where he should put his manhood. " Oh, thank you." Ao Bing said blushing. He pushed it in slowly and Nezha's eyes widened and she squeezed his arm in pain. " A-Are you okay?! Do you want me to stop?!"Ao Bing questioned her but she shook her head no. " I-I'll be okay. It just stings a bit, that's all." Nezha said with a reassuring smile. Ao Bing smiled back and he kissed her. Nezha kissed him back and soon he started moving his hips slowly.

Nezha hissed in pain and then she started moaning a little bit later. When Ao Bing noticed this, he decided to go faster, and that resulting in Nezha moaning louder. " A-Ao Bing! I-I feel s-so full! Ao Bing, I l-love you so much!" Nezha said and then the two started making out as Ao Bing pounded inside of Nezha. The two made love until midnight and when they came for the 12th time, they decided to stop. " That was..." " Amazing?" Ao Bing smiled when Nezha finished his sentence for him. " Yeah, it was." He said kissing her forehead.

" Ao Bing." Nezha called. He hummed, " I-I'm glad that...you care about me. And that you treat like I'm a human being and show me love like one. I love you, Ao Bing." Nezha said looking into his eyes. " I feel the same way Nezha. I love you too, Nezha. More than anything." He said and they kissed and went to sleep in the forest once more.

To be continued...

I hope you guys liked the chapter. And also how do you feel about Nezha and Ao Bing having sex now? Are they going to fast or is it fine?