Chapter 12

After Nezha flew away from her home, she decided to take her anger and frustration out on a tree. Nezha's punched the tree until it fell over and then she collapsed and cried. " Why is this all happening to me?" She said to herself. Nezha transformed into her original form and rubbed her stomach in pain.

Her eyes widened when she felt liquid run down her legs and she winced when she felt pain in my belly. " N-No! Not now!" Nezha groaned in pain when she felt the contractions starting.

With Ao Bing, he was currently fighting Nezha's parents and he stopped when he felt as if something was wrong. ' I feel as if...Nezha's in trouble!' He thought. Ao Bing's thoughts were interrupted when Li Jing kicked him in his gut. " You should pay attention when you're in a fight." He said. Ao Bing growled and tried to freeze the man.

Meanwhile with Nezha...

" AHHHH!!!! I CAN'T TAKE THIS!!!!" Nezha yelled in pain. Nezha had no undergarments just in case if a situation like this were to happen. She looked at her stomach scared and in pain and she let out another yell with she felt another contraction.

Soon, Nezha's eyes became droopy and she eventually passed out. Little did she know, two little boys came out of her while she was asleep. Nezha didn't wake up until a couple of minutes later after hearing a baby cry. She shot up and saw two male infants with purple hair and had both Nezha and Ao Bing's marks on their foreheads.

" They probably have purple hair because of the demon pill and the spirit pearl. So together, blue and red make purple!" Nezha said to herself. She picked up both of her sons and kissed their foreheads. They two stopped crying and stared at their mother with wide red and blue eyes. " I guess I'll have to name you guys." She said. She looked up and thought about some names and then she smiled.

" You with the blue eyes will be Li Jie. And you with the red eyes will be Wang Lei." Nezha said. The two boys smiled at her and she smiled back at them. Nezha looked to her side when she heard a twig snap and then she saw the pig that Taiyi rides. The pig picked up a piece of grass and put it in its nose to make itself sneeze. Nezha covered herself and her children when the pig sneezed and then she looked back and her eyes widened at what she saw before her.

" We should head back. A day in this world means that a great amount of time has passed on Earth." Taiyi said to Li Jing. The two were about to leave until the cloud that guarded the gate stopped them. " H-Hey wait! You may not be able to break the curse but you can do something else.~ Maybe a transportation spell?~" The cloud said. Li Jing's eyes widened at this.

" Oh, what does he know! He's just some dumb cloud!" Taiyi said. The cloud blocked Taiyi from speaking and moving. " I've been alive far more longer than you have! I know things that you don't!" The cloud said. He told Li Jing about how he could send the curse to him so that way he could get struck by lightning instead of Nezha.

" B-But! What about your wife? What would Nezha herself think about this!" Taiyi questioned Li Jing. Li Jing bowed to the cloud and thanked him. " I am willing to do whatever it takes, to give Nezha the life she deserves." Li Jing said. The cloud looked at them confused, " Uhh, who's Nezha?" He asked them. Li Jing looked up and smiled,...

"She is my daughter."

Nezha's eyes widened at what he father said. She took out the protection charm he gave her, and saw the two papers that showed how he was going to sacrifice himself for her. Nezha's tears dropped on the paper and her sons had started to get upset when they saw their mother cry.

Nezha's quickly calmed the two down before they could start crying and then she sighed, " I guess that it's time for you guys to meet your father now guys." Nezha said to them. The two smiled at her and she smiled back then and then she headed back to her home.

Back at her home, things had started to go downhill with Nezha's parents as they fought Ao Bing. " He isn't backing down at all!" Lady Yin said. Li Jing tried to attack him again but Ao Bing just hit him with one of his weapons.

Li Jing and Lady Yin both got their swords and tried to attack Ao Bing again, but this time he froze them. " I should've done this months ago. It would've prevented Nezha from getting upset!" Ao Bing was about to smash Nezha's parents into small pieces until he heard a voice.

" Ao Bing, don't do it! It isn't like you to do something like that." Ao Bing's eyes widened at the voice and he turned around slowly.

N-Nezha!

TO BE CONTINUED