Chapter 13

" N-Nezha!" He exclaimed. Nezha let her spear unfreeze her parents and everyone looked at her shocked when they saw two infants in her arms. Nezha flew down to Ao Bing and stood in front of him.

" N-Nezha, are....are they m-my..." Ao Bing started to say. Nezha nodded and handed him one of their twins. Ao Bing looked at his son, Li Jie, and let tears fall. He pulled Nezha in close and cried on her shoulder. " What are their names?" He asked her. " The one your holding is Li Jie and this one here that's in my arms is Wang Lei," Nezha said.

Ao Bing smiled at his children and then he looked at Nezha. " Thank you." He said. Nezha looked at him confused, " For what?" She questioned him. " For loving me and giving me them. Nezha, I'm so sorry about what I said back then. I didn't mean any of it at all. I still love you just like how I loved you before. You're the only person who makes me feel whole." Ao Bing said.

Nezha smiled at him and then she heard her parents and Taiyi call her name while Shen called Ao Bing's. " Nezha,...you were pregnant?" Lady Yin asked her. Nezha looked away and all of the villagers came out of hiding and looked at her shocked. " Nezha had a child?" One of them said. " So that's why she was up there for so long." Another also said.

But soon the elderly man among the villagers stepped up and frowned. " Citizens! Do not be fooled by their innocent appearance! Do not forget, her lover and father of her children were just trying to destroy us all! If we let our guards down, we will all be killed by those demons!" He said. All of the villagers looked at him and then the boy that bullied Nezha all her life spoke.

" Yeah, he's right! Before Nezha started hiding away in her home, she tried to kill us remember? She can't be trusted! That dragon guy can't either!" The boy said. All of the villagers started agreeing with the boy and the old man. They started getting their weapons ready and were ready to attack Nezha and her family until Ao Bing summoned his weapons.

" If any one of you put your hands on her, I won't hesitate to end your life. Right here, right now." He said. Nezha took a step forward and she put a hand on Ao Bing's chest to stop him from attacking anyone. He looked at her confused and stood up straight. " Nezha, what are you-.."

" You don't have to do that, Ao Bing. I can protect myself." Nezha said. Ao Bing frowned at this, " But Nezha, you just gave birth to our children! You need to rest! You shouldn't have to deal with this! I-I know! Let's leave! Together! That way we both can live together happily with our children!" After Ao Bing said that, his master's eyes widened in shock and he glared at his disciple.

" A-Ao Bing! What on e-earth are you s-saying?! You would leave everything just for this...this...girl?!" Shen questioned Ao Bing. Ao Bing looked away, " Well?! What d-do you have to say for yourself?!" Shen asked him. Nezha looked at him worriedly and he smiled softly at her. " Yes. Yes, I would leave everything I have known just for Nezha. And not just for Nezha, but for my children as well. Master, now that I have a family, that's the only thing that matters to me now. Tell father that I'm sorry for not fulfilling his goal."

Ao Bing bowed to his master and then he looked at Nezha and started walking away with her until her parents stopped them. " I'm sorry but, we can't allow to leave after what you have done." Li Jing said. " Nezha, come with us! He's an enemy!" Lady Yin said. Nezha frowned and went behind Ao Bing. Her parents looked at her shocked. " I'm going with Ao Bing this time mom and dad. He's the only person I can trust!" Nezha said.

Ao Bing stood in front of Nezha in a protective manner. " Forgive me, but I cannot allow you two to get any closer to Nezha or my children." He said as he summoned his weapons. Shen was furious with Ao Bing at the moment and Nezha's parents along with Taiyi saw him as a threat to the village and to Nezha as well.

" Fine then. We'll just bring the dragon down and take Nezha and the children before lightning comes." Li Jing said. He, Lady Yin, and Taiyi got ready to fight and Nezha looked at them all in fear. " There's no need for you to be afraid, Nezha. We'll be fine." Ao Bing said to her with a sincere smile. That made Nezha feel more calmer about the situation and then he turned around and glared at the people around him.

" I will protect Nezha at all costs!"

TO BE CONTINUED