~Mission 16 (February 28th-March 13th)~

Wow, I can't believe it's the end of February already. Where did the time go?! (Anybody else feeling like this?)

Some of you may have noticed that I have published a chapter looking for admins. Feel free to check it out if you're interested. The two areas we're looking for in particular are Teen Fic and Paranormal, though if you'd like to take on the role of Fantasy or Romance instead, just let us know and we'll fill in the gaps elsewhere.

Also, I'm making a slight change to when you get a chance to feature on our Instagram page. Previously, I'd said after every reward boundary you pass. I now realise that's slightly unfair to those dedicated members who have to read twice as many chapters to get to the next reward bracket as other members. Therefore, I have changed it to being after every multiple of 10, I'll get in contact with you about a quote for our Instagram.

This mission is another GENRE SWITCH UP mission.

For those members who are new to this, here's what it means:

There will be one book from each genre selected, as per usual. They will be listed below. You can then choose to read any of the books - either from a different genre or from your normal genre. This Genre Switch Up is a choice.

When reporting points at the end of the mission, please also include the title of the book you chose to read.

You are allowed to read snippets from more than one of the mission books. Again, remember to include titles when reporting your points at the end.

Books of the Mission

lionobsession's 'Unite: The Broken World Trilogy Book I'

"Ithemia, a human girl snatched from Earth, has been waiting for the day she becomes an official citizen of Anohi. For ten long years, she remained isolated in her chambers as the secret daughter of Queen Hyenhu until the day finally arrives.

When she meets Aferilon and his companies, Ithemia is revealed the truth about the world. It is a world divided by hate. Each kingdom hides itself away, scared of the outsiders that threaten their traditions and their people.

Ithemia strives for peace, but when trusted allies fall and hate rises up to meet her, will she succeed?"

***

cantiara's 'Hush, My Sweet Darling'

"Violet Less seems to be living everyone else's dream. As the only daughter of one of the country's most affluent and prominent households, she is cherished and well protected by her kin. Little do they know, she longs to escape the gilded prison that her sheltered life is and become her own person.

Police Superintendent Kai Wu has been living in a void after his lover's murder seven years ago. Wanting to escape the haunting memory, he buries himself in his work, cracking the toughest of criminal cases.

What happens when destiny takes over, connecting a magical red thread between these two strangers?

Meanwhile, in the criminal underworld, a new phantom by the name of Zagan has risen to claim the throne..."

*Note: This story contains mature content. If you feel you cannot read or continue to read on, please notify your admin or a manager.

***

elizabethtrupiano's 'Heart of Glass'

"Claudia Adams is beginning her senior year of high school without knowing what the future holds. Her tense relationship with her parents appears unlikely to improve and her recent breakup leaves her social life open for the first time since her freshman year. With everything up in the air, Claudia begins the year with her best friend and without any expectations. Then her life is threatened by a demon while attending a party, opening her eyes to the Salience World, a supernatural world existing within the human world. A world that, seemingly, Claudia is a part of. Claudia must learn how to navigate this new world and its prejudices while trying to reconcile the fact that her parents have been lying to her for eighteen years for the sake of her own sanity and survival."

*Note: This story contains mature content. If you feel you cannot read certain parts or read at all, please notify your admin or a manager.

***

LuisPetrizzoRengel's 'Earth Warriors'

"It is the year 2026, an alien race called the Zlocu are waging war across the stars, believing that the era of peace was slowing down the next step of universal evolution and now are determined to "awake" everyone to let them know how peace made them "weak".

Planet Earth took one of the worst hits from their onslaught, given that they were recovering from a devastating global conflict. Despite the efforts of various governments, the Zlocu occupied 80% of Earth. Everything seemed hopeless until a group of celestial beings called "The Guardians" started to intervene in the conflict, as a result of the discovery of the four physical incarnations that represent the principles of the Universe itself, all of them found on planet Earth.

Now, these four heroes and other factions must work together to defeat the Zlocu Empire and Malgan's reign of tyranny. But more than war, they also need to know what is the meaning of being a hero and a warrior in the modern world."

*Note: this story contains some extreme violence, heavy psychological themes, and some scenes of a sexual nature.

The Task

~ Read as many chapters as you'd like of the any of the Books of the Mission. Remember, the more you read, the further you climb the rewards ladder.

~ At the end of each chapter, leave an overall comment with the tag #AmazonLily. You should know the level of detail we look for from the entry process.

~ At the end of the mission, comment on this chapter how many parts you completed. The deadline is 13th March so the next mission can begin promptly on the 14th.

~ Any questions or queries, please tag