~Mission 1 (August 2nd-15th)~

Welcome everyone to the first week of missions! Many apologies for the long wait, especially as for some of you, this wait will be even longer. We've had difficulty attracting members to the club, so this first mission will only be applying to fantasy as the genre with the most amount of entries. If you can think of any more ways of attracting members, let us know. Fingers crossed, we can then get everyone on their missions on the 16th August.

Book of the Mission

For FANTASY members lionobsessionCross-WarriorAuthorJMColesOwls1221KadeKesslerBookAddictAR, and DragonofFantasy2, the BotM is:

KadeKessler's 'The Last Sentinel'

"Tethya Templeborn is coming to terms with the end of her life. She has been groomed since birth to become a Sentinel, one of the soulless guardians that protects the singular source of magical Glow in the world. A sudden attack on her home catalyzes the process, but something goes terribly wrong. Tethya is thrust back into a world at war carrying a terrible secret.

Everything about the history of Glow is a lie."

The Task

~ Read as many chapters as you'd like of the Book of the Mission. Remember, the more you read, the further you climb the rewards ladder.

~ At the end of each chapter, leave an overall comment with the tag #AmazonLily. You should know the level of detail we look for from the entry process.

~ At the end of the mission, comment on this chapter how many parts you completed. The deadline is 15th August so the next mission can begin promptly on the 16th.

~ Any questions or queries, please tag your admin. (Fantasy - lionobsession.)