~Mission 22 (May 23rd-June 5th)~

Hi everyone - hope you're all doing well! Congratulations to the members in this club who made the ONC Longlist - we're rooting for you!

Remember, if you have any questions or queries about anything in the club, feel free to send lionobsession a PM or comment inline in a book club chapter.

Book of the Mission

For FANTASY members BookAddictAR, AuthorJMColes, butterballporkbun, Owls1221, _Foxicious, and honorary member LuisPetrizzoRengel, the BotM is:

_Foxicious's 'Ruthless to a Fate Stone Cold'

"ROKSANA understood the truth behind the situation tainting Hellmouth Peak. While she revered the last Queen of Valterra, all rulers make their mistakes, and Roksana couldn't emphasis the detrimental one the Valterran Queen made: giving up the title of Realm Queen.

Now, her people, the Tamaitai, have succumbed beneath the powers of two empires, and had lost their honor to the harsh, cold winds of their homeland. In order to restore balance and bring justice, Roksana seeks the whereabouts of her family's heirloom: the Twi Light Codex. A final war cry against the nails sealing her people's dark fate.

Everything, up until the days prior to Roksana's coronation, was going well. But, with a sudden reveal of her father's infidelity and the half-sibling it brought along with it, a threat looms over her destiny. One that might tear it to shreds."

***

For TEEN FICTION members ShikaDreamer108, and honorary member cantiara:

As there haven't been any more sign-ups to either Romance or Teen Fiction, you two are either free to continue reading each other's books (if you haven't finished them) or pick another BotM to read. Your choice!

***

For PARANORMAL members equinoxmoon, Indulgentreader, elizabethtrupiano, CatnyxBlackthorn, and Dante_Greywolf, the BotM is:

CatnyxBlackthorn's 'Silver Eyes'

"Silver was named because of the color of her eyes, or so she thought... She fights to keep the ones she loves safe when she is thrust into the underworld of her dark city! As a rebellious teen and street artist, she knew of the popular gangs that roamed the streets at night, but she didn't know their dark secret. When she is forced to join a fight between ancient beings brought into the world to control the human population, she resists her intended destiny, but doesn't shy away from the power she possesses and what she becomes."

*Note: This story contains violence, language, and a couple of intimate scenes. If you feel you cannot read or continue to read on, please notify your admin or a manager.

The Task

~ Read as many chapters as you'd like of the Book of the Mission. Remember, the more you read, the further you climb the rewards ladder.

~ At the end of each chapter, leave an overall comment with the tag #AmazonLily. You should know the level of detail we look for from the entry process.

~ At the end of the mission, comment on this chapter how many parts you completed. The deadline is 5th June so the next mission can begin promptly on the 6th.

~ Any questions or queries, please tag .