~Mission 7 (October 25th-November 7th)~

Hello Amazonians! Thank you all for your dedicated reading for the past mission. I'd like to take this time to say a few things.

Firstly, many apologies to those who were waiting on rewards. I (lionobsession) have been busy with a screenwriting challenge for precisely these two weeks and didn't get round to updating the points totals until yesterday from Mission 5. However, books have been added to reading lists, blurb reviews have been sent out, and everything should be in order.

If ever you want an update on what your current points total is, simply PM lionobsession or comment on a mission chapter (where I will respond via PM) and I will let you know.

Secondly, we're starting now to repeat mission books. Of course, this means we get to continue reading some of these great stories, but it also shows we need a few more members. Our limit is still currently 10 per genre, but we're always hoping to expand.

Therefore, you are in the position to earn bonus points if you help spread the word about the club.

For 2 points: promote the club on your profile by sharing this book.

For 3 points: tag 10 people who might be interested in the 'Tag a Potential Member' page. (Note: this will only count for tags made after this date and no extra points will be given for more than 10 people--simply our gratitude!)

Let us know inline here if you have done either or both of the above.

Thirdly, it has come to my attention that some of our members have become inactive without asking for official hiatus. If you do not read at least one chapter a mission for two consecutive missions, you will be out of consideration for the next BotM (i.e. I will not put your name in the random selection generator). To prevent this from happening, read and report the number of chapters read each mission. If there is a genuine reason you haven't been able to read--and don't worry, I know everyone has lives outside Wattpad so don't panic if this is you--simply send your admin a PM and they will let me know.

Admins: if you notice a lack of interaction for two consecutive missions, please notify me.

Finally, thank you for reading through all this official bit. I know it's tedious, but we want this club to be the best it can be. As it's still in the early stages, any feedback will be welcomed.

Right, onto the missions.

Book of the Mission

For FANTASY members lionobsession, BookAddictAR, KadeKessler, DragonofFantasy2, Owls1221, and Dante_Greywolf, the BotM is:

Dante_Greywolf's 'A Blaze in the Dark'

"Finally Sebastian is old enough to be a warrior. He has dreamt about joining his friends, Alex and Nick, for as long as he could remember. Little Fox doesn't like it one bit that he still has to wait nine more moons before he can prove himself a real man.

But something is stirring in the Forest of Lane. Katla the Fire Magician has been sent south to unleash hell. Torn away from the protection of their parents, the four children become stuck as pawns in a life-threatening game played by Kings, Generals, and power-hungry magicians.