~Mission 21 (May 9th-22nd)~

Right everyone - we're back to normal this week! However, I hope you enjoyed reading the ONCs and maybe it's inspired you to try the competition next year..?

I don't have much to say to you this week except for keep on with the good work!

Book of the Mission

For FANTASY members BookAddictAR, AuthorJMColes, butterballporkbun, Owls1221, and honorary member LuisPetrizzoRengel, the BotM is:

AuthorJMColes's 'Guardians: Away Mission (Book 2 of the Guardians Saga)'

"Alex and the dragon brothers Gabe, Cale, and Rile survived New Orleans, but can they survive their first mission on an alien planet? Now Alex is an outcast, a mammal in a world of intelligent reptiles, and her team is quick to sequester her in a near prison. Can they succeed in stopping a despotic monarchy without her? Can she survive without them when she refuses to stay quarantined and instead has her own ideas about a revolution against the sadistic queen?"

***

For TEEN FICTION members ShikaDreamer108, and honorary member cantiara, the BotM is:

cantiara's 'Hush, My Sweet Darling'

"Violet Less seems to be living everyone else's dream. As the only daughter of one of the country's most affluent and prominent households, she is cherished and well protected by her kin. Little do they know, she longs to escape the gilded prison that her sheltered life is and become her own person.

Police Superintendent Kai Wu has been living in a void after his lover's murder seven years ago. Wanting to escape the haunting memory, he buries himself in his work, cracking the toughest of criminal cases.

What happens when destiny takes over, connecting a magical red thread between these two strangers?

Meanwhile, in the criminal underworld, a new phantom by the name of Zagan has risen to claim the throne..."

*Note: This story contains mature content. If you feel you cannot read or continue to read on, please notify your admin or a manager.

***

For PARANORMAL members equinoxmoon, Indulgentreader, elizabethtrupiano, CatnyxBlackthorn, and Dante_Greywolf, the BotM is:

Indulgentreader's 'Part of Me'

"Before Connor met Kate, he lived a simple life as an Omega in the Tellsman Pack. Kate, was as normal as a university student could be.

Neither one of them had any idea that meeting one another would unravel a dangerous series of events.

What Kate knows is a lie, Connor's life long friendships are destroyed and sometimes love arrives at the wrong time."

*Note: This story contains mature content. If you feel you cannot read or continue to read on, please notify your admin or a manager.

The Task

~ Read as many chapters as you'd like of the Book of the Mission. Remember, the more you read, the further you climb the rewards ladder.

~ At the end of each chapter, leave an overall comment with the tag #AmazonLily. You should know the level of detail we look for from the entry process.

~ At the end of the mission, comment on this chapter how many parts you completed. The deadline is 22nd May so the next mission can begin promptly on the 23rd.

~ Any questions or queries, please tag .