~Mission 3 (August 30th-September 12th)~

I've been hearing good things about our previous mission books--and the comments provided by the members! I'd like to take this moment to say a few things:

1. If your book is the current mission book, or if you finish reading all completed parts of the current mission book, you may go back and revisit previous missions to continue improving your chapter total.

2. Feel free to request a hiatus at any point. Just contact either your admin or one of the managers (DianaTheThird or lionobsession).

3. Similarly, if you have any questions/queries/suggestions, please do let us know. This club is still evolving so any feedback from you will be greatly received.

Thank you! Now, onto the missions!

Book of the Mission

For FANTASY members lionobsessionAuthorJMColesKadeKesslerBookAddictARDragonofFantasy2, and Torkuda, the BotM is:

AuthorJMColes's 'Guardians: Away Mission (Book 2 of the Guardians Saga)'

"Alex and the dragon brothers survived New Orleans, but can they survive their first mission on an alien planet?"

***

For TEEN FICTION members SomeWeirdPotatoestheburntsunsettheskybluewriterPapa_ReubsSummerDarcyWritesjyncryn23Shia_Tresh, and SassyGladiator, the BotM is:

theskybluewriter's 'Deuce-ace'

"When her cousin mistakes her for his sweetheart a few days before Christmas, Grace's not-so-steady life takes an unexpected turn.

***

Grace Davis has always been the perfect daughter. At the age of sixteen, she is awarded a university scholarship; a cheery on top of her numerous trophies and recognitions. Her identical twin sister, Susan, on the other hand, has low grades, no awards and zero shame.

After Susan leaves with an almost stranger, Joshua, the distant eighteen year old, arrives from an equally distant country to pay his siblings a visit for Christmas to "bond" (how everyone except him sees it). The problem is: he sees Grace, a cousin he has never met, who bears a striking resemblance to his best friend, a girl he has always secretly had feelings for.

Grace is about to find out that sometimes accepting change is harder than making it."

***

For PARANORMAL members traci_edmundsequinoxmoonAmbia_Khatun, and Indulgentreader, the BotM is:

equinoxmoon's 'NOTUM: Study of a Nightwalker'

"An old factory in a barren field. A family manor renovated into an international hotel. With cafes, antique lamp-posts and rustic comforts, a town clothed in blooms, forests and apples.

Rasüte could be described in these three lines to any outsider visiting it. To an inhabitant, however the town soon becomes a house of mirrors. As Neil Haufer and Firenze Di Mario learn, Rasüte changes people in ways more than one.

Taunting them in the dark, with its unwilling allies, is something called a Nightwalker."

*Note: This story contains mature content. If you feel you cannot read or continue to read on, please notify your admin or a manager.

The Task

~ Read as many chapters as you'd like of the Book of the Mission. Remember, the more you read, the further you climb the rewards ladder.

~ At the end of each chapter, leave an overall comment with the tag #AmazonLily. You should know the level of detail we look for from the entry process.

~ At the end of the mission, comment on this chapter how many parts you completed. The deadline is 12th September so the next mission can begin promptly on the 13th.

~ Any questions or queries, please tag your admin. (Fantasy - , Teen Fiction - , Paranormal - .)