𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓: Abrupt Changes

"Alright everyone, I have some announcement to make so listen up." Employees gathered around the office of their boss as told. Some were whispering and asking what was this sudden assembly all about.

"Now that most of the people in this floor is present, thanks to the very helpful ideas that Nanami-kun gave, I've decided to reach out to an executive of this company that will absolutely help the success of this project." He sways his hand to the door of his office and a figure of a beautiful woman came in. Her long and smooth hair, the make up, perfume, and overall presence of this executive was more than enough to let the employees know their place.

The woman stood beside the boss and she crossed her arms, she had a poker face when she faced everyone. "Let me introduce to you, Izanami Makino. She will be working with you starting today. Be nice."

It was pure silence after that and the boss mentally sighed at this, so he nudged the woman beside her to speak up. "Tch, why do I have to do this." She mumbled, pissed off at what she's been pushed to do.

She slammed her hands on the table and some employees flinched at this. The look in her eyes was just scary enough to make them quiver in fear. "You all are plain and weak, you don't deserve to be having me as your help in your project for the next half of the year. The look on your faces are pissing me off because of how weak and tired it looks. Ever heard of time management? Tch." She scoffed and puts her hand on her hip, glaring at everyone in the room.

Her eyes met with the man and she immediately pointed at him. "You, come here. All of you leave right now." The employees walked out of the room while the head of the building was facepalming because of the woman's attitude. "You too, Simon. Get out." "Huh? But this is my office." "Out!!" She didn't hesitate to push him enough to make him stumble but still be on his toes.

"I said everyone." The boss sighed and complied to her command and walked out of his office. Meanwhile, Daigo looked up at Nanami, "I'm gonna go ahead now. Good luck with that scary lady." She said before taking a step towards the door to exit the room and give the two some privacy.

"Daigo-san, wa-" The heels of the new woman clicked on the floor, "Don't waste my time here. You, girl, get out of my way." Izanami harshly pushed Daigo out of the way and stood in front of Nanami who widened his eyes when he saw what just happened to Daigo.

She might've hurt her ankle a bit and her shoulder too when she was pushed away by the executive, but she concealed it with a shake of a head as she just flashed a smile to Nanami, mouthing the words "Don't worry, I'm alright." Then she exited the room.

───────────────────────────────

Izanami went and sat on the seat of the boss's chair, she gestured for Nanami to sit down on the other chair on the other side of the table. "Sit down." "I refuse. I'd like to get to the point, if you may." He remained standing when he said that and the woman didn't like it one bit.

"What a push over." She mumbled under her breath and rolled her eyes. "You're that Kento Nanami that Simon told me about. You'll be working with me with this project for the remaining months of the year." Her hands were clasped together as her elbows leaned on the table, her lips covered by it rose up into a smirk.

"I proposed a request solely for the project's sake to Simon and he agreed to it." "And what would that be?" She chuckled, standing up and walked towards Nanami and stopped in a close distance between them.