[3K 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋]: Third Time's the Charm

Hey hey hey, it's me again! Time for the 3K special that took a while to make. Life is hard, bros.

Synopsis: You're in the acting industry and is quite famous for your acting skills that fully captivates the audiences of every movie or series that you're in. Although behind that flawless acting lies a different life that you once had.

Disclaimer: This doesn't have any connection to the original JJK or the storyline of my fic.

━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━

"And...cut! Great work today, everyone! Dinner is on me." The whole crew cheered from the generosity of their boss. "You coming with us?" They all turn to the shining star of acting with hopeful expressions on their faces, you could already tell that they just wanted to be able to flex that they were in the same dinner table with the dominating person of this generation's actors and actresses.

"The offer sounds sweet, but I'll have to refuse. Excuse me." You bowed down before getting your bag and heading out of the building, now wearing baggy clothes that will keep your identity hidden from the public. But the eyes of the paparazzi are getting too sharp these days, so you had to have extra measures if they get overboard and endanger your safety.

Do you have a bodyguard? The answer is most definitely none. Why? You didn't feel the need to have one because at first when you started being a part timer in the G Entertainment, you only had roles of being in the crowd. Sometimes you got lucky and got a few dialogues here and there, but you weren't that noticed at the time.

The reason you slowly became known to people is simple, the exposure that the directors gave to you so suddenly. In that time, there hasn't been any solid hits to the audience from the actors and actresses being almost the same that a few movie critics are calling the whole movie staff out.

The catch is, you got a lot of money out of getting a few supporting roles in movies and being a second lead in a series. You actually haven't landed a main character role yet, you did want to try it but it just doesn't seem to come to you anytime soon.

"Oh dear, I am so sorry for bumping into you." An old woman apologized and almost bowed in front of you to the public. Well, even if you were unrecognizable from your outfit, there's still no saying that not all of them won't be able to recognize you. "Granny, please, it's not you who should be sorry. It should be me, I should've watched where I was going. I'm very sorry for my rudeness." You bowed in front of the old woman and then there were a couple of footsteps, probably from teenagers who are running your way.

"Hey look! We don't see this type of view everyday! Come on, let's see their..." It had gone quiet all of a sudden and the hood that covered your whole face was harshly pulled down, revealing your face to those teens and the old woman.

Series of gasps from those younglings came out and then one of them shouted, "HEY GUYS! LOOK, IT'S...." Panic washed over you and your feet moved on its own, sprinting through the streets and barely avoiding the amount of people that you passed by.