𝐎𝐕𝐓. 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑: "I'm glad I met you"

"Oi, Megumi." A female voice snapped him out of his thoughts, he blinks as his vision got clearer. "Kugisaki-san and..." He looks at the male beside the girl who had a bright smile. "Itadori-kun."

"Hm? You called?" He shakes his head, "No. I just remembered something that happened in the past." The other two looked at each other then to Megumi with curious looks on their faces.

"Really?! Tell us!!" Both of them said with excitement on their voices while they got closer to Megumi that moved away from them. "Fine fine, there's still a few more minutes till break ends so I'll tell you."

"Ohh! What're you guys talking about hm?" The familiar teacher of Jujutsu Tech, Gojo Satoru, came in the scene with the same curiosity as his two other students.

Megumi gives Gojo a knowing look and he immediately understood what it was. Gojo's facial expression changed and he puts one hand to Kugisaki and Itadori's shoulder.

"I'll also add on to Megumi's story. Listen well, you two, ah wait you too, Megumi."

───※ ·❆· ※───

"There should have been a better farewell. But in the end, there never is. And we take what meagre scraps we can find."

-Richard K. Morgan

───※ ·❆· ※───

The only thing that they could do at the moment was to hope that nothing serious happened to her and let it just be a simple bump in the head, nothing worse than that.

The other felt guilty from not being able to save her on time, while the other felt disappointed in himself. Disappointed that he wasn't there to catch her even though he swore that he'll be always by her side and protect her.

But what happened was too sudden and unpredictable. Accidents come in unexpected ways, taking you by surprise. Is there really accidents in this world? There's no point in thinking about that now. All they had in their minds right now was her.

"Megumi! Nanami!" The two turned their heads to the direction where their names were called by Gojo who rushed in the hospital.

"Is the damage not serious? Did any of the nurses say anything?" "Not at the moment." Nanami answered. Gojo looks over at the transparent part of the door to her hospital room. She was sleeping peacefully, her face even showed that she's definitely at peace even though a terrible thing just happened to her.

A nurse comes by but didn't talk to the three and just entered her room, shutting it close. They looked at each other, "Do we barge in?" "Gojo-sensei, that's gonna get you in trouble." Megumi stops Gojo from charging in and causing a ruckus.

Nanami sighs and adjusts his glasses, "Let's just wait for what the nurse has to say." They nodded and sat in silence.

───※ ·❆· ※───

"Daigo-san?" An unfamiliar voice woke her up, seeing that she was in an unfamiliar room, she panicked and quickly sat up. "Ah- no, don't get up so quick!" The nurse holds her down and makes her lie down again.

"Ahem- well, the injuries that you got are a minor wound to the head and there's a possibility that you will often get headaches from it." Checking on their notes, "Ah, it says here that you were experiencing fatigue and there were some occasions that you vomit even though you don't eat that much or eat any spoiled food."