𝐎𝐕𝐓. 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: The Silhouette

(Warning: suggestive scenes.)

A few years ago...

"Man, college life sucks. What's worse is it's my first year!" The stressed out girl sighs in annoyance, walking down the street with few people in it till it reduced to only one.

The silhouette had a muscular build as it was leaning on the wall of an abandoned building that hasn't been used or planned to be renovated. It was rumored to be 'haunted'.

"Hey you." A voice of a man called out to her. She snaps her head and looks at the man in the shadows with a glare in her eyes. She groans, "What do you want, mister? I haven't slept properly the whole week, this better be good."

A low chuckle came from the male, "You're a spiky one, I like that in a girl." She scoffs, "I'm letting you know that I'm not gonna take your bait, you creep."

He moves in his place and scratches his head, he stepped out of the shadows and his whole figure was shown by the lamppost. His build was no joke, his looks too. Was he younger? Older? Heck, it was confusing, it made her head hurt.

"Say, young lady, have you heard some rumors about this building right here?" He simply asks. His face showed that he wasn't actually interested in this time wasting moment, but he still threw out a question to a girl he didn't know.

She kept quiet and crossed her arms, "And if I don't tell you?" She sassed. He shot her a look of annoyance and went to grab ber by the collar, lifting her just slightly off the ground.

He was taller so she could see the entirety of his facial features as he looked down on her. "I'm not in the mood to deal with your attitude, girly. Just answer the damn question."

"Tsk, fine." She surrenders. "That building hasn't been touched for years now since it was labeled as a fail, in other words, haunted."

He had the look of satisfaction but his dark expression was still there, keeping on making her feel inferior and intimidated. "Heh, you know your stuff." He grins, letting go of her.

"If that's all then I'll take my leave now, mister." She fixes her shirt but then she notices that from how harshly he had pulled her, it resulted to one of her buttons to come off.

This made her feel embarrassed, assuming that he might have seen what she had under her clothes. She was certain he saw! The height difference says it all and how he interrogated her.

'Tsk, what even is this guy. He's too much.' She rolls her eyes, already walking steps away from the man, not wanting to stay for another minute with him.

A pair of hands stopped her from walking ahead even further, his breath touches her ear and he whispers the lines of, "I gotta test something out with you, young lady. Come with me."

With to no avail, his strength was far greater than the girl and he drags her inside the abandoned building. He sighed in boredom, the girl had been throwing ridiculous punches at him and he got annoyed by it.

"If you don't behave like I want you to be, I'll tie you up till you can't move a limb." He warned with a threatening voice that sent scared shivers down her spine.