𝐎𝐕𝐓. 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: An Adventure

The same year ago.

"Bye, papa! I'll try and be early today." She hugs her father before running out of the house with her bag on her back. She didn't have time to comb her hair so she had it in a ponytail.

As she was walking, passing by a street with an alley, she felt the presence again, making her turn around and get into a defensive stance. "Woah there, you wouldn't wanna pick a fight with me in broad daylight."

She sighs, looking at the same man that she's being terribly bothered by. "I will if you don't leave me alone to have my peace. Besides, isn't your mission done already? Go back to your boss." She shoo'ed him by her hand and proceeded to walk to her university.

"But you're a formidable partner, wanna come and train with me? We can rule together, y'know." He still pressed on the offer that he's been saying to her since that night. It was getting on her nerves.

She stops in her tracks, "I'm just in college, a normal student, and I have my only parent, my father." She holds eye contact with him, "I'd like to keep it that way, now stop bugging me."

He reaches his hand out to grab her arm, but it just brushes off as she's already far ahead from him. He sighs, "Seriously, she's strong but boring. That's a shame, her resting strength will be wasted."

───※ ·❆· ※───

Lunch break, she went to the gym of the university to return the equipments that they used in their class before lunch came. She was just yet to change back into her regular clothes that she wore when she left for school.

"There we go." She finally takes a sigh of relief after putting back all the equipments in its proper places. Wiping off the sweat from her forehead, she turns back to go to the female's locker room.

Opening the door, there was no one there. "Phew." She walks over to her locker and opens it, she starts to remove her gym clothes and put on her regular clothes. She didn't had to worry about being too hidden as there was no one in the room.

In other words, she got too comfortable by the thought that no one was there with her. She heard a small grunt from the opposite lockers. Turning her head to where she heard the noise, holding the sweater to cover her exposed front.

"If it's one of you troublemakers again, I won't hesitate to beat you up into a pulp! Come out now or I'll get to you there myself." She said out loud. 'I'm so done with everything today, this better be just in my mind.'

No response or movement. She sighs, she had no choice but to go to the direction where the sound came from. She peaked in the gap in every lockers, but nothing suspicious was there.

"You have sharp hearing, as expected from your senses." She flinched when she felt warm hands touch her exposed shoulders. "You're just asking to be banned from my life at this point, mister. I will call the police if you try to do something more."

He scoffed, "Police? Those guys are no match for someone like me. I'm not a normal person, you see." He leans on one of the lockers, "You excel at strength and senses, just like me. The only difference between us is the experience."