𝐎𝐕𝐓. 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎: Drinking & Doubting

"It's been a while since we went out to drink, right?" Three of them were walking to go in a bar and have few shots. Months had passed ever since their search for the special grade cursed object and they've successfully obtained a few of it and so, to relieve themselves of the work that they did for the objective, Gojo, Nanami and Hiroko went out to drink their stress away.

Obviously they didn't include Megumi and they just gave him snacks and gifts to make it up to the poor boy that can't go with the adults. In Megumi's side, he didn't really care too much about it and continued on with his day.

"Hiroko is finally going drinking with us! Hooray!" Gojo celebrated and locked arms with her. "Ah, hey! Gojo!" She wiggles out of the male's hold, but he didn't budge at all.

She turned to Nanami for help, "Heyyy, Nanami. Gojo is being a kid again!" He only sighed, "Control yourself, Gojo-san." Pulling the woman to his arms protectively, the other pouted and sulked. "I just wanna hug my lovely Hiroko." He sighed, facing the corner of the wall while they were seated on the table at the farthest back of the bar.

There wasn't actually a lot of people in this bar since it wasn't a day to be drinking, they just got lucky with the number of customers today which is just a few.

Nanami was sitting beside Hiroko while Gojo was on the other side of the table, the man also complained about not sitting at the same seat with the two, but he was completely knocked down by the duo with facts.

Moving on with the situation, the three were served with drinks of their choice, and so it begins. Couple of shots in, everyone handled their liquor well.

"Hoo~ Hiroko really is a good drinker huh." Gojo says while he takes another shot and pouring another. The two blinks and then she says, "Gojo...that's just orange juice."

"It's the participation that counts, okay?" He pouts, hurtfully drinking his orange juice in silence. Nanami on the other hand was really going at it. "Woah, Nanami! Aren't you feeling tipsy from that?" She asks, shocked at how great of a drinker he is.

Gojo just chuckled, "He's pretty good at drinking, y'know. You wouldn't want to challe-" "Have a drinking competition with me, Nanami!" It was at that moment Gojo knew, that Hiroko was done for.

Well, he was just there to see how things would magically work out between the two. Considering the whole scenario, there's a chance that their relationship will take a step up than what they currently are.

In the following minutes, Gojo just take sips of his orange juice while keeping watch at the two who competed with each other through drinking. If the both of them end up getting drunk, Gojo would have to do all the work in taking the two home. He grinned, there was one thing that he can do and do it without any of them noticing.

───※ ·❆· ※───

"Huh? That's weird." She frowns and looks at the glass, struggling to keep her vision clear. "Why's nothing coming out?" She shakes the glass and had her mouth slightly open.

Gojo choked on his orange juice when he saw how she was doing the action and Nanami just stared at her with a flustered look.

"Uhh...Hiroko, you're holding the glass upside down, that's why." Gojo points out, awkwardly scratching the back of his neck.