things work out

Zayn looked at me and I sat down next to him and hugged him like never before. He was a little surprised, but he didn't say anything.
Then he asked:
"Is everything okay?"
I was silent.
"Amira, are you okay? I was.."
Before he could finish his sentence, I moved my hands towards his face, pulled it to mine and kissed him passionately. He was a little overwhelmed at first, but after a few seconds he wrapped his strong arms around my waist and pulled me closer to his body.
When I moved my head away again, I said
"I'm sorry I haven't contacted you so long, but I had to think about us too much. But now I know what I want. I want you, Zayn. Only you."
Zayn beamed and said:
"Wow, I don't even know what to say."-
"Better not say anything and kiss me."

His touch was gentle and I stroked his fluffy hair. He took my thigh and gently laid it over his. After making out for about 30 minutes, we snuggled on his bed. He kissed my forehead and I placed my head on his chest. I felt his warm breath on my scalp and hugged him tighter. We laid in this position for hours.
When it was evening and I had to go home , he kissed me goodbye and he stood in the doorway until he could no longer see me.
The whole way home I had to think of Zayn and also afterwards when I was in the shower. I know I made the right decision and that made me happy. But we agreed to not tell anyone because we weren't really together yet. When I was back at my room singing and dancing, my brother Max came in and looked at me happily:
"Why in such a good mood, sista."-
"I talked to Zayn."
He grinned at me and said:
"Good luck both of you."
I smiled and mouthed:"Thank you."

After doing my homework, I lay down in my bed and checked my cell phone, because it was ringing. It was Zayn. I answered it and heard a quiet:
"Hiiii, how are you?"
grinning I replied:
"I'm fine and you?"
Through my phone I heard a soft laugh from Zayn that immediately made me smile so bright. We talked a little longer, but then we had to go to sleep, because it was school again tomorrow. I wished him a good night,smiled and fell asleep happily.

The next morning I got up happier than ever. I went to the bathroom to wash my teeth, then I put on my clothes and my make -up. As I ran down the stairs I heard a familiar voice. I entered our kitchen and Zayn was standing there. He smiled at me, I hugged him and he gave me a kiss on the forehead.
"What are you doing here?"-
"I wanted to pick you up to go to school together."-
"Awww, thank you."
I took my lunch and we made our way to school, holding hands. The school day wasn't that special, but Zayn is. He makes me laugh all the time.

After school I went to his house to spend some more time alone with him. It felt so good to be around him. I always feel safe in his arms. This all feels so surreal. The next days and weeks went the same way. It was almost April now . The time with Zayn goes by so quickly, but so beautifully. We saw each other almost every day, which brought es even closer together. Now I know, what people mean, when they say ‚Teenager in Love'.
A few days Zayn called me because he wanted to have a chat. I was very nervous. I didn't know what he wants to talk about. I thought everything would be perfect. I got more and more nervous until he finally stood in front of my door. We went up together and I closed my room door.
"What is the matter? Has something happened?"
He took a deep breath. I had a bad feeling.
„I really have to talk to you. I thought about it for a long time, about us."
I looked him in the eyes and nearly started crying. I thought our story was just starting. He saw my teary eyes and said:
"Hey babe, don't cry. What's wrong?"-
"Do you want to break up?"
He was silent for a few seconds.
"What? No. Amira, let me finish. I just wanted to say how grateful I am to have you. I never met a girl like you, you make me feel so special and I am the happiest boy here in Bradford. That's why I wanted to ask if you want to be my officially girlfriend?"
I wiped away my tears and screamed out of happiness:
"Yes! Yes! Yes!"
I was so overwhelmed with this situation.

We fell asleep next to each other. When I woke up the next morning he was still sleeping. I couldn't believe, that I am his girlfriend now. I am the girlfriend of the funniest, cutest, loveliest and most beautiful boy I ever met. I am so happy to be officially with him now. I am the happiest girl in Bradford and in the whole world.