2

TW's: none.

-George POV-

I woke up to someone carrying me, I wanted to open my eyes but they were so heavy. I melted into the warm touch of whoever was carrying me and fell back to sleep.

-the next day-

I woke up in a unfamiliar bed, panicking a bit I didn't notice the body next to me. When I did I started panicking more. Are they... dead? I thought to myself, I looked around the room and still couldn't recognize it.

I was just about to get up when the person next to me turned over, causing me to jump back a little. "good morning George." The person said, their voice raspy and sweet. All the memories of yesterday flooded back into my head, leaving me with one question. Why were we in the same bed?

"hi?" I said question in my tone.

"oh, right." He said flicking his eyes open more to face me, the moonlight that was coming in through the window was enough for me to see his face. I really got to study him this time because he wasn't running ahead of me and I was well rested. He had blonde hair that fell past his eyes, at this time it looked scraggly but made him look good too. His emerald green eyes were the same from when I saw him last but what was really different was his structure, he used to be more plump, now he was well toned, his shirt was lifted up the slightest bit and you could see his abs imprinted into his very tan skin, his arms were big and had muscles on them. His jawline was sharp and so was his nose, I had been staring at the perfect boy in front of me and I didn't even notice until he said, "you fell asleep in my car, carried you inside."

I nodded and looked away, "what time is it?" I asked looking out his big window, I looked around the room more as he looked for his phone, the bedroom we were in had a curtain as a door, the curtain was open because he walked out of it and I saw his small kitchen and living room, and a door to what I assumed was a bathroom, his kitchen looked modern and had a wood island with wood stools, there were cabinets hung up on walls and a big modern light over the island. 

In the living room, on of the walls was painted black, that same one had two book shelves that were packed tight with books on either sides of a small tv, he had a lemon yellow couch and a white rug that brought everything together nicely. That was all that I could see from my view but I think that was al there was too, I mean he did live in a studio.

He came back in my room and I stopped observing to look at him, he had his phone in his hand and looked like he was reading something, the light from the phone shining into his green eyes, making them look brighter. 

"It's 1:02 am." He said to me, his voice still raspy as he crawled into bed, grabbing a blanket and putting it over him. 

I laid back down from my sitting position and turned my back to his back, drifting off to sleep once again. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

561 words.