8

TW's: kinda lime?

-George POV- 

-time skip to the next day.-

I woke up at 1pm, Clay was on his phone in bed next to me. When I remembered what had happened yesterday at the lake I smiled and basically threw myself at him, he had no shirt on and a pair of sweatpants. 

I put my head on his bare chest and looked up at his eyes, he looked down at me and smiled, massaging my head gently. 

We stayed like that for awhile before I decided to get up and get some food, I made us both some toast and walked back to the room, handing him one and sitting on the end of the bed, my legs criss crossed. 

The rest of the day was lazy until he finally told us to get up, "okay."  said, dragging out the y.

We both got dressed in fancy clothes and he walked us outside, he took my hand in his and we walked for almost 10 minutes. When we stopped walking I looked around, in front of us was a fancy Italian restaurant, "were going there?" I asked, squeezing his hand. 

"yup!" he said, pulling me into the fancy place. When we walked into the place there were only a few people for 7. There were leather booths that had rustic wood on the back of them and the place was huge, we got seated upstairs in a loft  type thing and you could look out the window and see everything, just like Clay's studio apartments view.

"whoa." I said after we sat down and ordered drinks. "this place is fancy." I said with wide eyes, he looked at me and smiled. 

We both got pasta and ate it all, it was so good. When we were done eating we left and walked around the dark streets for a little while, in the city the snow was about to our ankles. 

(A/N edit: sorry for putting this here but it's irritating me, Clay lives in a studio but it's like in a apartment, so like it's a normal apartment building but in it is studios instead of normal apartments. And then the view in his living room is like huge windows that show like the city. again, sorry for putting this here, I just wanted to like let you know where everything was.)

We walked in a side hug down the street toward the lake, "thank you for taking me there, I liked it a lot." I told him, putting my head on his shoulder and continuing walking. 

He looked down at me and smiled, kissing me gently on the lips. He leaned his head back up and looked me in the eyes, "do you want to be my boyfriend?" He asked me reluctantly, scratching the back of his neck with his hand that wasn't intertwined with mine. 

I nodded heavily and stopped walking to cup his face. "I would like nothing more." I said and then grabbed the back of his head, leaning it down and bringing him into a kiss. He grabbed the lower part of my back which made my back arch and lean into him. 

I smiled into the kiss and he pulled away, smiling he picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and linked my hands together behind his head. He walked back to his studio with me on his chest laughing. We got up to his studio and he threw me onto the bed, kissing my cheek and laying down next to me.

Our feet were hanging off the bed and I scooted over toward him, he wrapped his arms around me and kissed the top of my head. I rested my temple on his chest and started to drift off to sleep. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

633 words.

enjoy the fluff while it lasts >:)

go to bed early,

Lav