10

TW's: lime.

-George POV-

I woke up on the couch with my head in Clay's lap, I flicked my eyes open a little and saw the small circle clock that was hung about the tv, it was 5am so I went back to sleep.

I woke back almost three hours later to Clay moving underneath me, "Hi bub." He said quietly, running his hands through my hair. "Sorry for waking you up." 

"It's okay." I mumbled into his leg, my eyelids still heavy. 

I sat up and sat on my legs, rubbing my eyes. "come here." Clay said to me, reaching a hand out. 

I took his hand and straddled his thighs, leaning forward to put my head in his neck. He stopped me halfway and grabbed my face, holding it for a second before connecting our lips. This woke me up entirely, I put my hands on his chest, moving them around to feel his well sculpted body. 

His lips tasted like strawberry and I wanted every bit of him. 

Just as he was about to pull me closer onto him, there was a loud knock on the door. I broke from the kiss and looked at the door with a glare. He picked me up by my legs and set me down on the couch, fixing his shirt and hair and walking to the door. 

When he came back in he held a small brown box that looked like only a crumb could fit in it, he reluctantly handed the box to me, "it's for you." He said. 

I took the box and opened it, inside was a small folded piece of paper, I unfolded it and read it. 

hey babe, 

I want you to meet me around the block of this apartment at 3:20. 

I'll be there to pick you up and bring you back home. 

Now, if you don't go there, there will be consequences, I know this guys address you're staying with so you might wanna rethink your decisions ya know ;)

love you,                                                                                                                                                                                  Luke 

I sucked in a breath, not letting it out and sitting there rereading the note for 5 minutes, "what is it?" Clay asked me, worry in his eyes. 

I handed him the note, closing my eyes and leaning forward so my elbows were on my knees. I rubbed my face, waiting for Clay to finish reading. 

When he was he sat next to me, neither of us saying anything. 

"I have to go." I said quietly, looking over at him. He seemed to be thinking. 

"What?!" He said, his eyes fiery, "You can't go! You don't know what he'll do." 

"I just want him to stop..." I said, my voice low. 

"Please don't, you make me so happy. I'll be miserable without you." He said, starting to cry. I pulled him into my arms, his wet eyes making my shirt wet. I whispered reassuringly to him but in the back of my mind I knew I had to go to keep him safe.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

502 words. 

If you see a child wandering around, kick it. 

Lav.