12

TW's: none :)

-George POV-

-time skip to like a month later-

"Georgieeeee." Clay spoke softly in my ear, I turned around in bed to face him, he was hovering over me. 

"whattt." I said my voice raspy from sleeping. 

"Hi." He said with a smile then climbed on top of me, laying down on my and putting his head on my chest. 

"Clingy much?" I asked, playing with his hair and rubbing my eyes. 

"yeah." He said, smashing his face into my neck.

"I hate you." I said playfully, lifting up the back of his shirt and rubbing his back.

"No, you love me." He said back, smiling. 

I was going to reach for my phone when Clay grabbed my hand. "When did you paint your nails?" He asked me, studying my jet black nails. 

I took my hand back out of his grip and covered my face with a blanket, embarrassed.

"Don't be embarrassed! I like them." He told me, grabbing the blanket out of my face. 

"You're so gay." I said to him, looking in his eyes. 

"Your gayer." He said poking me in the chest. 

I giggled and looked him in the eyes, I cupped his face and kissed him. He kissed me back and then rolled off me so he was laying in bed next to me, he rolled me over and spooned me. 

"Your leaving in two days." He said sadly after a moment of silence. 

I had been trying to ignore this fact, I didn't want to leave him. "I know." I whispered. "I don't want to leave." I started to get sad, knowing I had to leave him so soon. 

I turned around to face him, I had felt almost all the emotions you could possibly feel since waking up 15 minutes ago. 

"I don't want you to leave either." 

After awhile of laying together we both decided to get up, it was 11 by the time we were both out of the shower and Clay was pulling me out of the door. 

"where the hell are we going this early?" I asked him, zipping up my jacket and getting into the small elevator. 

He scoffed, "It's not that early." 

"Okay well where are we going." I said with a giggle. 

"A surprise." He said smiling and then leaning forward to peck me on the lips hastily, and then walking out of the elevator. 

I followed him outside and to his truck, we both got in and I switched on the radio, turning it on low. 

Clay put his hand on the upper part of my thigh and his lips curled into a small smile when I didn't move or anything. 

When he said we were halfway there I decided to fall asleep again, listening to the soft music come out of the speakers. 

I woke up as Clay was picking me up bridal style, when he carried me out of the car successfully I opened my eyes, looking around. 

It was the place where we first kissed, the water was still frozen over but there was little to no one here today, it was so peaceful. 

I sat up in his arms so our chests were together and I wrapped my arms around his waist, he held me up by my legs and I looked into his eyes. I beamed at him brightly and he smiled back at me, winking. 

I kissed him passionately then slid out of his arms, running toward where we went last time, on the big bench. 

He ran after me laughing and I kept running, he caught up to me and wrapped one arm around my torso, causing my shirt to slip up a little and him to run his hand across my bare stomach. 

I giggled and he picked me up again, this time throwing me over his shoulder and holding onto the back of my legs to keep me upright. I was dangling on his back laughing and holding onto his hips to keep from falling, he started running and I had to keep my hand out in front of my face to keep from smashing into his lower back.

My shirt and jacket were still up a little bit and the cold wind nipped at my exposed skin. 

When we got to small wood bench on the cliff Clay sat down then put my down on top of him so I was sitting in his lap. He wrapped his arms around my upper torso once again and started kissing my neck, making small purple marks. 

I reached my hands up to play with his hair and he continued to kiss my neck. "I love you." I said to him softly, grabbing his hands and bringing them into my lap, playing with his fingers like a little kid. 

"I love you too." He said with a smile, he stopped kissing my neck and put his chin on my shoulder, I could feel his breath in my ear as I intertwined fingers with him. "I'm going to miss you." He added after a second. 

"I don't want to leave." I groaned. 

"I know, but you have to, you have Cat to look after and your apartment." (a/n his pet cat just to be clear.)

I sighed, knowing I couldn't stay here with all my stuff back in England and we had just gotten into a relationship, it was too much if I asked to move in with him. Probably.

We stayed locked in each others arms until Clay sat up, "come." He said simply, pulling me off his lap and then grabbing my hand. 

"What the heck are you doing?" I asked as he climbed the big rocks down the side of the cliff, making his way down to the frozen water. 

I followed him down very ungracefully and we got got to the sandy shore that was covered with patches of snow.

He grabbed my hand again and walked over toward the water. I stepped my foot out onto the ice to test if it would sink under me, it seemed sturdy enough so I continued walking out, a big smile across my face. 

Clay had been moving quit fast so I started walking over to him, I started sliding and slipping and by the time I had gotten to Clay I had almost fallen over twice, I was laughing so hard my eyes were watering. When I was in front of Clay he stuck his hands out for me to grab onto, I grabbed them and kept laughing, putting my head on his chest to steady myself. 

He wrapped his arms around my waist like he hand hundreds of time already, laughing and kissing the top of my head. 

I brought my head up so I could look him in the eyes and was met with a kiss, his hands on my waist went to my lower back, making my back arch and my body press harder into his. 

I closed my eyes and threw my arms over his shoulder, savoring the taste of his mouth and how his lips felt on mine. 

when we both pulled away he put his forehead on mine, letting me get a great view of his emerald eyes. 

"I think I'm falling in love with you." He whispered to me, his breath hitting my face. I smiled and we walked back to the car hand in hand. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1237 words. 

sorry for not uploading I got busy 😔💖

Lav.

Slow Dancing || DreamNotFoundजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें