Chapter 9

Chapter 9

~ 2 months later~

~Cassie~
                I was laying down with my arms covering my eyes. I didn’t feel like doing anything today. I knew Darien was going to want to talk but at this moment I wanted to make up a lie and say I was sick.

 I don’t want to face Darien at the moment. He has been acting real funny lately and its making me upset. Like he has been acting fake around his friends off the track team towards me.

                My phone rang and I groaned and answered it.
Me: Darien, why are you calling me?

Darien: I mean I’m you’re boyfriend; right?

Me: You know you’ve been acting real funny lately. Are you cheating on me?

Darien: I should be asking you the same thing.

Me: Why? I haven’t changed up all of a sudden.

Darien: Because, I’ve heard some things about you and Chres.

Me: Please tell me what you heard about me and one of my best friend.

Darien: That you two have been f**king around behind my back.

Me: Do you believe it?

Darien: Should I?

Me:*sarcastically* Yeah, I throw it back on Chres every night. He is very convenient since he lives next door.

Darien: Are you dressed? I’m taking you to school today.

Me: What makes you think I want to ride with you? What if I’m going to ride with Chres?

Darien: Bring you’re a** to this car.

                I picked up my backpack and put my shoes on. I walked outside. Darien roughly grabbed my arm. I snatched away from him and stood there.

Me: Go without me. I’m going to drive today.

Darien: Come on.

Me: No, you lost your mind.

                I walked back inside and got my keys off the key rack. When I walked out Darien pulled off fast. I got in my car and headed to school. I pulled up and walked to my locker. People were looking at me with stank faces. I walked to my locker and it was a photo shop picture of me naked. I snatched it off my locker and threw it on the ground.

                My locker wouldn’t open and people were laughing at me. I felt like the room was spinning. It stopped and I ran off. I walked into the cafeteria and saw Brooklyn friend looked at me and smirked. I walked over and grabbed her by her hair and slung her unto the ground.

Me: So you think it’s cool to run your f**king mouth?

                I started punching her in the face. A crowd came around us.

Me: Keep*wack*my*wack*name*wack*out yo*wack* mother**king*wack*mouth.

                She was crying and trying to pry my hands off her hair. Brooklyn tried to walk up and take my hands off of her.

Me: Brooklyn back the f**k up. I will still f**k you up.

                She backed up and I started stomping on the girl. I was picked up and pried from the girl ripping off her ponytail.

Me: Shouldve used more pins b**ch.

                I was escorted to the office and waited until I was called in to talk to the principal.