Chapter 2

Chapter 2

            It has been almost 2 weeks of me ignoring Darien. It was after school and I was at home trying to do my project with Chresanto. He looked at me from his paper and I looked back at him making a face.

Chresanto: You still aint talking to Darien?

Me: Why?

Chresanto: He keeps blowing up my phone because I’m over here.

            I rolled my eyes.

Me: He deserves it. He aint going to play me.

            I got back to writing and I felt a hand on my legs.

Me: Chresanto, move your hand.

            He stood up and hovered over me.

Chresanto: You remember this summer?

            He bit his lip looking at me.

Me: I wish I could forget, it was wrong.

Chresanto: You know you miss it.

Me: You’re my friend’s boyfriend it was never supposed to happen.

Chresanto: But it was.

            He took his shirt off and I couldn’t help but examine his body. I looked down so I wouldn’t be tempted. He made me look up at him and kissed me. I kissed back not wanting to but my body had a mind of it’s on. I pulled away. I stood up and walked to my window.

Me: I think you should leave Chresanto.

            He walked to me and turned me towards him. He kissed me and I jumped on him and kissed him back.

…………….. (Yall should know what happened)

            We were sitting there in the same spots we were before he kissed me and continued doing work.

Me: I feel so dirty. You are with my friend. You are such a dog Chresanto.

Chresanto: You never stop it, you can always stop this.

Me: I want to but my body don’t. I’m such a thot.

            I put my head back and looked at my ceiling.

Me: Can you leave?

            I heard him gather his stuff and the door open and close. I stripped my bed and threw everything in the washer. After I finished cleaning and freshening my room I got in the shower.

~next day~

            As soon as I got off the bus I was grabbed and kissed.

Darien: You are mine, we are talking and I don’t care what you say.

            Everybody was looking and I was blushing.

Me: I mean I guess we are talking.

            He laughed and I looked in his eyes and kissed him.

Darien: Do you want to go to Charlie kick back with me tonight?

Me: Tonight? You know I don’t know I got some last minute planning for my 16th birthday party next week.

Darien: Come on it’s a really cool kick back at the beach I’ll get you home no later than 11:30.