Chapter 14

~Cassie~
~2 months later~
I was fresh off the plane from vacationing with my mom. I only talked to the girls the whole time I was out of town. They kept me posted about Chres just f**king hoes left and right and Darien stepping up to be a daddy.
I walked to baggage claim and got my stuff. I called Tony.
Tony: Chresanto is going to pick you up.
I saw him pull up and get out.
Me: He's here.
Tony: My bad I got called into work today.
He grabbed my bags and put them in his car. I got in and when he finished he got in and pulled off.
Chres: Georgia has did you good.
Me: Mmmm.
Chres: I tried calling you the whole time you were out there.
Me: Mmmm.
Chres: You left without a goodbye like I did something.
Me: I was just done with n**gas honestly. And I heard that you were occupied all summer
Chres: I wasn't tied down I had to let loose.
Me: Just going and being a hoe.
Chres: What did you do over the summer?
Me: Find myself. I found out that I don't need no n**ga to make me happy. I can make myself happy.
Chres: Oh you went on that type of journey. A n**ga hating journey.
Me: I don't hate n**gas I honestly don't. I just give you guys too much control over my emotions and I can't do that this year.
Chres: So if I was to drop these hoes right now and put my whole focus on you what would you do?
Me: I don't know I have had so much time to think about this but you are sitting here in front of me right now and I don't know what I want. I know I don't want to go back to Darien ever like EVER and I never truly have you a chance but I can't just jump into a relationship so fast.
Chres: So you're through?
Me: Yeah I guess I am.
He pulled up to my house and stopped the car. He grabbed my face and kissed me.
Chres: I love you sooo much. I don't care what you say you're made for me. Without you I was lost honestly. You wouldn't text nobody back answer my calls so I thought I did something wrong but I freaking love you and nobody can stop me from doing that now. No n**ga no female it's just me and you and no I'm not giving you your time because last time I did you chose the other n**ga. You're my girl and I'm your man.
Me: I'm your girl and you're my man.
He nodded and kissed me again.
I can admit I love this man. No matter what. We've been through so much and he's always been by my side I love him and I hope that our senior year goes by happily.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know this is a sucky ending I just didn't know what to write anymore I'm going to be doing a sequel maybe. Let me know if I should.