Chapter 6

Disclaimer: This chapter has sexually explicit scene read at your own risk

Chapter 6

~Cassie~

                I was panicking Darien was heated with this one guy who called me out my name and they were about to fight. His mother told me to keep him out of trouble and that’s all he has been in lately. We were outside behind an abandond building.  There was a huge circle around Darien and this guy. I broke into the circle and that’s when they started fighting. I tried to break them up but Darien pushed me away and I fell.

Boy: You supposed to be fighting me but you push your girlfriend so hard you lost her.

                I got off the ground and walked away. Darien was following me and I walked faster. Darien ran and grabbed my arm.

Me: Don’t f**king touch me ever again in your life.

                He looked at me with sorrow filled eyes and was about to open his mouth and say something.

Me: Don’t even say it, I know exactly what you are going to say and I do not want to hear it.

                I walked away leaving him dumbfounded. I walked to my house and Chres was sitting on the porch with his phone in his hand. He jogged over to me and showed me what he was looking at. It was a picture on the schools own little shade page, it was one when me and Darien were arguing and it was like “ One of Shepperd high’s power couples just might be on the outs, Darien and Cassandra were seen arguing after  Darien and Darell’s big fight. Darien has not been so upset and Cassie just doesn’t care was she even really in the relationship for the relationship or for whats in Darien’s pants because we all know that he swangin’.”

                I sighed and gave him back his phone. I continued to walk into the house and Chres followed me.

Me: Im home.

                Nobody answered.

Me: Nobody is home again, nothing unusual.

Chres: So that leaves some us time tonight.

Me: I need to get some too.

                He grabbed my hand and led me upstairs to my room. He lit some candles and turned on some soft music.

~This scene will be my first explicit scene in the book~

                He kissed me and I kissed him back. He picked me up and threw me on the bed. He climbed on top of me and deepened the kiss. He reached his hand under my shirt and pulled it off. He kissed and sucked on my neck and trailed to my panty line. I moaned and  he stood on his knees on  the bed and took his shirt off. No matter how many times I see him shirtless its better than the last.

                He kissed me and unbuttoned my jeans and slid them off my legs.

Chres: My favorite pair.

                I giggled and he smiled.

Me: Come on.

                He slid my panties off and dropped them on the floor. He blew on my sex and I felt the chilly air down there. He licked my sex and my legs took imeadieate wrap around his neck. He got to licking and sucking and slurping and I felt my climax build up. As soon as I was about to release he stopped.

                I looked at him questionably then he stood up and slid off his pants and I saw his bulge through his boxers.

Me: Somebody is happy.

Roc: I mean I get happy just hearing the sounds you make while I pleasure you.

                He bit his lip and ran his hand down his shaft. He popped slid out of his boxers and grabbed a condom out of my secret drawer. He slid it on and got under the covers with me. He picked my leg up and put it over my shoulder as he slid in. I moaned as I felt him push into me. He was going nice and slow and I bit my lip.

……

                I was laying there afterwards with Chres’s arms around my waist.

Me: I don’t know if I can keep doing this with you.

Chres: Its good, and im good.

Me: I mean if somebody finds out they are going to be hurt.

Chres: I cant stop im addicted to you.

Me: We need to but my body be yearning for you a lot.

Chres: We can try to be strickly friends.

Me: Yeah we can try.

                He kissed my cheek.

Me: You will always have a place in my heart, a special place.

                I kissed his cheek and he got up and out on his clothes.

Chres: I have to go I forgot this was the dinner that Brooklyn and I are going to tell our parents that we are having a baby.

Me: Alright bye.

Chres: You good?

Me: yeah my boyfriend hasn’t texting me since before lunch.

Chres: He will tak to you sooner or later.

                I nodded and Chres left my house. I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kinda short because i wanted to give yall a chapter