Chapter 11

~Cassie~
It's been a month since I cut them off and honestly it gave me a lot of time to focus on my self. I was so wrapped up in guys that I forgot who I was.
I was staying home more and helping out around the house whenever I didn't have practice. Darien sends me flowers almost everyday I am starting to not have anywhere to put them. Now Chres he has been doing the complete opposite. Chres is pissed off and he is letting me know it.
I was in the backyard swimming when I saw Chres through the my little fence. I got out and walked over to the fence.
Me: Chres can you come here?
He ignored me and kept shooting around.
Me: I miss being your friend.
Chres: Friend?
Me: Yes, I'm your friend.
Chres: You sho ain't acting like it.
Me: Correction you've been being mean to me for the longest.
He walked to the fence and smiled at me.
Chres: It's because I miss you and I hate how you haven't chosen yet.
Me: I want to choose but either one of yall could get hurt and I'm not ready for it.
Chres: Who are you going to choose?
I looked down.
Me: Can we not talk about this?
Chres: It's Darien isn't it?
Me: He made so much of an effort to be with me when you just pushed me away.
He nodded and walked away.
Chres: I see what it is.
Me: I still want to be friends.
Chres: Nah.
Me: Please.
Chres: F**k out of here. It's no friendship with you. You haven't figured that I can't be friends with you. I love you and you sit here and do s**t like this?!?!? You choosing his b**ch a** over me, remember that.
I looked down and walked inside. I pulled out my phone and called Darien. He answered groggily.
Darien: Hello.
Me: Hey can you come over?
Darien: Sure.
I heard him moving around and grabbing his keys. I wipes my eyes and got in the shower. After I got out the shower I put lotion on and put some shorts on and a big shirt. The doorbell rang and i opened the door seeing Darien holding pizza movies and ice cream.
Me: Come on in.
He walked in and I took the ice cream from him and put it in the freezer. He carried the other stuff to my room and sat it down on my dresser.
Me: So what movie are we going to watch?
I grabbed them and looked at the horror movie selection he bought over.
Me: We are most def watching the evil dead.
I opened it and out it into my play station 3. We grabbed a napkin and some pizza and got comfortable on my bed. After we finished eating Darien was sitting at the end of my bed while I was sitting at the headboard.
Me: Why you sitting so far?
Darien: I don't want to try to get close to you when you haven't chosen yet.
Me: I would say that I will come down there but I know for a fact that your back will hurt in a few minutes.
He looked back at me and scooted up to the head of my bed and took his shoes off. I scooted closer to him and he looked at me.
Darien: For us to be just friends you trying to get close to a n**ga.
Me: Maybe I'm trying to be more than friends with you.
Darien: Baby girl you trying to start something?
Me: No, I just want to be close to you.
He smiled and I laid my head on his chest and we watched the movie with me being scared the whole time. After the movie was over he looked at me.
Darien: I want to work out with you this time so we are going to move slow.
Me: Ok.
Darien: That means I will have to wait for a few months to get back to busting them guts.
I chuckled.
Me: That's fine with me.
Darien: What made you choose me?
Me: Because you actually tried to be with me and what not like Chres he was so angry he started being mean to me and s**t.
Darien: Does Chres know your decision?
Me: Yeah and he did not like it.
Darien: What happened?
Me: He doesn't even want to be friends.
I looked down and Darien patted my back.
Darien: Did you ever sleep with him?
Me: Before we got together.
Darien: While he was with Brooklyn?
Me: No.
I wasn't telling Darien about Chres and my scandalous adventures.
Darien: So what are your plans for the summer?
Me: My plans for the summer is get this money before senior year.
Darien: I like that but you know you have to have fun.
Me: I know but money be hard sometimes.
Darien: I'll help you.
Me: You will?
Darien: You're my girl
I kissed his cheek he smiled. He put in another movie and I was looking at my phone.
Darien: What you looking at?
Me: My future husband.
I showed him a picture of Caleb off of Pretty Little Liars.
Me: I'll have 5 million of his babies.
I showed him Toby off of Pretty
Little Liars.
Me: I'll have 5 million of his babies too. I'm dating a white guy next year.
Darien: He won't be busting those guts like me.
I playfully rolled my eyes and we continued to watch the movie. After the 3rd movie Darien was sleep so I woke him up.
Me: Darien, you can't be spending the night if we moving slow.
Darien: Why not?
Me: Because that's not what you do.
He groaned and sat up.
Me: Do some jumping jacks or something for you to wake up.
He slipped on some shoes and jogged in place.
Me: I'll walk you to the door.
I got up and wrapped my blanket around me. I walked him to the door.
Me: Call me when you get home.
I kissed his cheek and watched him walk to the car. After he pulled off my brother pulled up. He had spent the weekend with his daughter at his baby mama house.
Me: Hey Tony.
Tony: Hey what you do today?
Me: I watched movies with Darien.
Tony: Darien? I thought you guys weren't on good terms?
Me: We are and this time we are taking it slow.
He nodded.
Tony: Good.
Me: Now Chres is not talking to me.
Tony: He will come around.
I nodded and walked upstairs. I laid down and for the rest of the night I watched movies and was wrapped around in my blanket.
Darien called me when he got home and we fell asleep on the phone talking about the future and what we want to do when we get older. We never really talked about it when we first got together and I was liking this redo we got.