Chapter 3

Chapter 3

~Cassie~

            I rolled out of bed and drug myself to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and my hair scared me. I turned the shower on and got in. I was co-washing my hair when I heard banging on my door.

Me: I’m in the shower!

Tony: Hurry up you got, Tanya and Chresanto waiting on you.

            I finished and did my other hygiene things. I wrapped up in a towel and walked into my room to put on a quick outfit. (In multimedia).I walked downstairs and everybody was waiting.

Me: Dang I’m sorry for over sleeping, some of us had dates last night.

Tony: Watch it you aren’t 16 yet.

            We walked the car and Tanya got in the front while me, Chresanto and Tammy sat in the back. I was texting Darien and Chres was looking out the window with his headphones in. I tapped him and he looked at me.

Me: Why aint you text me back yesterday?

            He rolled his eyes and I laughed.

Me: I mean you said that Darien and I would get together in like early July and you see us talking now. You said it yourself.

Chres: Shut up and continue to text.

            My phone vibrated and Darien sent me a video of him smoking a blunt and making o.

Chres: Yep continue texting.

            I rolled my eyes at him.

Me: You wanted me to be with him didn’t you?

            He was silent.

Tony: So Tanya, she believes that she should have like a glow in the dark party with glow in the dark paint and everything for her 16th; I believe that she should have like a big fancy blow out; what do you think?

Tanya: Back in your day they wanted those little fancy blow outs, now they just won’t a few thousand friends to be at a party and turn up

Chres: Mom don’t use that again.

Tanya: Why not?

            He laughed

Chres: Just don’t.

            We pulled up to this warehouse and it looked like the perfect theme for my party. We got out and Tony, Tanya, and Tamia were looking around downstairs while Chres and I were searching around upstairs we came across a secret room.

Me: Ooooo shit sleep over after the party bruh.

            He grabbed my waist and I pushed him away. He pulled my hips to him and kissed my neck.

Chres: Birthday sex.

Me: Maybe if Darien acting right.

            He pushed me away from him.

Chres: You know that it’s all me. I’m going to be breaking the headboard all night.

            He bit his lip looking at me.

Me: Is my name Brooklyn? I don’t think so.

            He pulled me close to him and kissed my neck.

Chres: I miss us.

            I pushed him away.

Me: What us?