Chapter 13

~Cassie~
Being a working girl is hard when you're in a relationship. I work at the movie theater just trying to get my money. I was getting somebody order when that hoe jasmine and her friends come in looking at me crazy.
Me: Welcome to AMC how may I help you?
Jasmine: Can I get a large popcorn and 2 sprites?
Me: That would be $9.85.
She handed me $10 and I gave her 15 cents back. Her and her friends laughed at me. I rolled my eyes and went to make her order. I handed her her stuff.
Jasmine: Tell Darien I'll call him back after the movie.
The laughed obnoxiously while walking away. I wasn't going to worry about her delusional a**.
~Later~
I was waiting for Darien to pick me up when Jasmine and her friends walked out. She was on the phone all smiling and Darien pulled up on the phone. I got in and slammed the door.
Me: Who are you on the phone with?
He ignored me and pulled off. I nodded. He finally hung up. He tried to kiss me but I turned my head.
Darien: What's wrong?
Me: Nothing in just not in the mood.
Darien: How was work?
Me: Long. I feel like I just need to quit.
Darien: Why?
Me: Because I just want to sleep during the summer but I'm up here from opening to damn there closing. I want to spend time with my friends and my loyal boyfriend and not have to see jealous a** hoes. Speaking of jealous a** hoes I saw yo hoe today.
Darien: I don't have any hoes.
Me: Who were you just on the phone with?
Darien: Why?
Me: Let me see your phone.
Darien: Why?
     I grabbed his phone and unlocked it. His recent call was Jasmine.
Me: So you talking to that b**ch? Got me out here looking stupid because her and her little friends laughing at me.
Darien: It's not even like that.
Me: Then what is it like?
Darien: You wouldn't understand.
Me: I bet you I will once I go through yall messages.
      Once I said that he pulled over.
Darien: She tries to flirt with me but I dismiss that s**t instantly I be like you know I got a girl so why the f**k you sending me this s**t.
Me: Why the f**k you talking to her anyway?
     He ignored me and started driving again.
Me: I know you heard me. Why the f**k are you talking to her?
Darien: Huh?
Me: Are you really cheating on me? This is what we do? Ok cool go cheat with yo hoe but let me out this f**king car.
Darien: I'm not cheating on you.
Me: Yes you are.
      He pulled up to my house and stopped the engine.
Darien: She's pregnant.
Me: Excuse me.
Darien: She is a little under 2 months pregnant. I had f**ked with her you know those 3 weeks you weren't messing with the world.
Me: I can't believe this s**t.
Darien: I'm sorry baby.
Me: This is why I can't f**k with hoe a**n**gss because yall some hoes.
I got out the car and slammed the door. Darien tried to get out and grab me but I hit him.
Darien: Baby please.
Me: Darien let me go.
He let me go and I looked at him.
Me: To think that you actually loved me when you didn't. Because if you did you wouldn't have got that little hoe pregnant especially since she ruined our relationship the first time. I hope you know that the entire relationship when you were f**king up Chres was f**king some shit up too.
Darien: Tell me you're lying.
Me: You figure that s**t out.
I walked inside and saw Tony on the couch watching tv.
Me: Where Tammy?
Tony:Her mom house.
I sat next to him and leaned on his shoulder.
Tony: What's wrong little sis?
Me: *letting a tear fall* Everything. Why do guys cheat?
Tony: I don't know sometimes that aren't getting enough attention and then they go wandering. Darien cheated?
I nodded and cried on his chest. He ran his hands down my hair.
Tony: You 2 will get over this. You will find it in your heart to forgive him you will but I know it hurts.
Me: *breaking down* He got her pregnant. Had me at my job looking retarded because the girl and her friends came and was all giving me looks and laughing and stuff and I'm like this delusion girl done put something in their head but she's freaking pregnant. I freaking loved him. I gave him all of me I couldn't give him anymore.
~Darien~
I was parked in front of Chres house thinking is this the best thing to do. I decided that I'm going to f**k his s**t up because he has been f**king with my girl since day 1.
I got out and rung the doorbell. Chres opened the door with the broad from the beach behind him.
Chres: I'll see you later Aaliyah.
Aaliyah was about to walk off until Chres pulled her back.
Chres: Since when did we leave without giving daddy a kiss?
She giggled and pecked his lips. She walked out and a car came and picked her up. Chres let me in.
Chres: What do you need?
I punched him in the nose and he toppled back a little bit. He looked at me and punched me back and from there it went down hill.
~Chres~
I was on top of him choking him when my mom walked in and saw the mess we made.
Mom: Chresanto Lorenzo Romello August what the hell happened to my house?
I got off of him.
Me: I'm sorry mom.
We were both beat up and there was glass and broken furniture everywhere.
Mom: You are gonna pay for all of this and clean it up you too Darien.
We nodded and started cleaning up the mess. I can't even ask him why he punched me when I kinda figured that Cassie told him. My mom went upstairs and slammed her door.
Darien: You f**ked Cassie while we were together. You were my n**ga.
Me: She was mine before she was yours she has been mine since I moved next door to her and mowed her yard.
Darien: You dirty as f**k.
Me: And when you f**ked up guess who she was with?
Darien glared at me. I chuckled. We finished cleaning and he walked out. I hope he know he paying too.
My mom walked down the stairs and didn't even look at me.
Me: Mom I'm sorry.
Mom: No you're not. You over here fighting in my house breaking my furniture that's disrespectful as hell.
Me: He came in here and fought me I was going to let him attack me.
She shook her head and went back upstairs. Maybe everybody just needs some time to breathe.