Chapter 4(Part 2)

Chapter 4(Part 2)

~Cassie~

Chres was on the phone with Brooklyn and I was finishing up packing. He hung up.

Me: So are you and Ms. Moody coming to the party and staying the night?

Chres: I'm staying the night.

Me: What about Brooklyn?

Chres: You know how she feel about you right now.

Me: You lucky she aint see the necklace.

Chres: I can't believe shes pregnant.

Me: And you're going to be a pappy.

Chres: You don't care about this anymore?

Me: Of course I care. I just am not going to let it get to me because what's done is done.

I sprayed my room and Chres got up and kissed me on the head. He walked back next door and I called Darien.

Darien: Wassup?

Me: Nothing much how is 6th period?

Darien: Shut up.

I heard a horn honk.

Me: Do your work before you get in trouble.

I hung up and grabbed my bag and walked downstairs. I walked outside and saw Tony in a new car.

Me: You got a new car?

Tony: No you got a new car.

I jumped up and down and hugged him.

Tony: Thank mom, she bought it I just had to pick it up.

I smiled and dialed my mother's number. She answered after the second ring.

Me: Hey mommy.

Mom: Hey angel, happy birthday.

Me: Thank you, and thank you for the car.

Mom: No problem Angel. I heard you had a party to go to. Call me after your party.

Me: Yes ma'am.

Mom: Love you bye.

Me: Love you too.

We hung up and I walked to Tony car and put my stuff in the trunk and Chres walked over with his bag.

Tony: So we are about to partake in setting up your party.

I cheered. We got in and he took us to the warehouse and it took us an hour to like set up everything. Tony left to go pick up the big cake for the party.

Chres: We keep getting left alone.

Me: We do.

He looked at me and touched my lips.

Me: Why?

Chres: I don't know.

I chuckled. He grabbed my hands and pulled me to him. We danced around to no music.

Me: I'm bout to go get ready for the party.

Chres: I'll come too.

Me: No you won't because then we would never get dressed.

Chres: That's the point.

I playfully rolled my eyes and he smiled. We walked up the stairs and to the random room and I walked into the bathroom and got dressed and did my hair. It started getting dark outside so I turned on some regular lights. I walked downstairs and Chres and my brother were sitting on the couch next to the snacks.