the end

Hello everyone! Or should I say: goodbye everyone?

How do people do this? I can't write a goodbye note after writing this story for so long, not after feeling like the epilogue was complete trash -.- anyways, there are a few thing I'd like to say before officially closing this story and declaring the official ending of Rosalie Evans' saga.

Firstly, thank you so much for reading this story. If you're here right know, you probably know the ups and downs of this story, the dozens of moments I cried and laughed alongside you (readers). Here's my warmest thank you, to all of you. I may have written this story but you guys helped me move forward with it. If you hadn't been there, reading, commenting and showing your support, I would have never finished this! It would probably be a sad repeat of one of my Teen Wolf fanfics, and I'm glad you didn't let it happen (more like, I'm glad you kept me company along the way).

Secondly, I would like to apologise for the ending I gave you. I'm sure a lot of you are mad or sad that Rosalie didn't survive the last battle against Thanos, but it was my plan since the beginning. If you've read my previous books you know I always end up killing the main character! Nonetheless, I feel a little tingle in my heart like I could have given you a better ending. Even as I wrote it, it felt rushed and rough around the edges. I'll have to fix that in the near future. I'm sorry.

Thirdly, as some of you have asked me in my dms, no I will not continue this story from Peter's point of view. It would be worthless as Rosalie won't be there to fight alongside him and live her beautiful life with her best friends, Michelle and MJ. Also, I did not forget about those two little snitches. They are very present in my heart (as I'm sure they are in yours) due to their role in the first book BUT this is a Peter fanfic and I kind of let them go in this sequel. Michelle and MJ will always be together, at least when it comes to this parallel universe I created here.

Finally, and after all this crap I just wrote, I just wanted to say a sweet final goodbye. Thank you for being here, thank you for the kind words and the time you spent reading my erratic thoughts and ideas.

I believe we may "see" each other very soon. I have plans for new stories and I hope you come with me on these new journeys (:

As always, thank you. And goodbye, my dear readers. I love you all 3000.

-Rita