prologue

Rosalie Evans, nine months in the future

The blades swiftly turned from left to right to as a blonde woman gathered her strength and stabbed her opponents right in their throats. She spun and jumped, kicked and punched every breathing creature around her.

"Volta aqui, sua puta!"

The yells of her opponents only angered her further and contributed to the uncontrollable need she was feeling to decapitate someone.

The weapons in her hands were stolen -as was everything she wore, ate and did for the past few years. And she was once again faced with a painfully annoying gang of wannabe street fighters, who followed her out of one of their warehouses.

I was only snooping around, I certainly need these things more that they do.

Every single one of the men fell to the floor as her powers flew from her outstretched hand, following the blades' movements and parting ways with the weapon, penetrating their bodies like twirling snakes. Rosalie smirked and picked what she had been looking for up. And by looking for -she had been trying to steal it from these men's warehouse. She didn't know their backstory, but she was aware of their nasty reputation in that part of the globe.

Europe was indeed a dangerous place.

Footsteps echoed behind her in the dark alley, the men's bodies torn and bloody as the blonde woman cleaned her blades on the sleeve of her worn leather jacket. As quickly as possible, she spun on her heels and pointed the knife at the person's throat.

Unmoving, said person merely stared at the blonde's shining clear eyes and held her gaze.

"Rosalie."

Nine months. Nine months had gone by since the last time she heard that name. Her name. Nine months had gone by since the last time Rosalie saw the woman standing patiently in front of her.

The woman she had abandoned, along with her own home and safe haven.

Her heart fell as she felt the woman's eyes roaming and examining her broken figure. A lot had changed in the past four years, not only her exterior appearance. And it seemed that she could see every broken piece of Rosalie's soul scattered all over her body.

Tears started to stream down her face, emotion overcoming her, something she hadn't felt in so long. The only things she had allowed herself to feel lately were pain, anger and resentment.

Sobbing and releasing her weapons, she prepared herself for another painful moment in her life.

"Nat."

___
here we go! beware of an alternative timeline (because i needed to change some things for my story to make sense)